Plucking/waxing your eyebrows

Bullym0m said:
Hell no way plucked my eye brows... If I plucked my eye brows and gonna looks like REAL BITCHY MOMMA.. For-r-r-rget it.. I'd rather be natural eye brows. :)

:rofl: Yer too phunny!! I hafta wax my upper lip but I simply refuse to touch my eyebrows!! That is a BIG :nono:!! It hurts to pluck it there! OUCH!

I never bother to pluck or wax my eyebrows. I leave the way my eyebrows look since i was born. My daughter has same kind of eyebrows as mine.

Hell no way plucked my eye brows... If I plucked my eye brows and gonna looks like REAL BITCHY MOMMA.. For-r-r-rget it.. I'd rather be natural eye brows.

How can you assume if you pluck your eyebrows and make yourself look like real bitchy momma? It doesnt make a sense. All you have to do is.. to be curious and what would it be like when you get your eyebrows pluck or wax. You could see the different. One with natural and one is with wax or pluck. I do not see anything wrong from doing it. Important thing is.. B E Y O U R S E L F!

For instance...you wanna to cut your hair something different that doesnt mean that would make you look like bitchy something.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I do have eyebrow issues. One eyebrow is mismatched and other one is perfect. I hate it. I do wish I have Elizabeth Taylor eyebrows!!

eternity said:
I never bother to pluck or wax my eyebrows. I leave the way my eyebrows look since i was born. My daughter has same kind of eyebrows as mine.

How can you assume if you pluck your eyebrows and make yourself look like real bitchy momma? It doesnt make a sense. All you have to do is.. to be curious and what would it be like when you get your eyebrows pluck or wax. You could see the different. One with natural and one is with wax or pluck. I do not see anything wrong from doing it. Important thing is.. B E Y O U R S E L F!

For instance...you wanna to cut your hair something different that doesnt mean that would make you look like bitchy something.
I did once I plucked my eye brows out.. I went out with friend.. They said.. OH MY MY MY..... GOD.. YOU'RE LOOK'N HELL BITCHY MOMMA.. I felt er um.. Yeah I didn't realized and thought could worth try plucked my eyes brows out.. After all I decide stop using plucking eye brows out.. I'd rather stick natural eye brows stay forever.. :)

I never do pluck my eyebrows

so here's my natural eyebrows

Attachments

• eyebrows.JPG
    eyebrows.JPG
    7.3 KB · Views: 54
Banjo said:
Look, I just plucked my eyebrows!
Geez, Serouis ??
You shouldn't plucked your own eye brows off.. Just stay naturally looks better than.. er um...
You're just fine looking young man.. Don't need plucking eye brows off.

Mine.. Rather leaving eye brows as naturally... :)

eeek but better nothing.. Just MORNING MOOD.. lol
Snap shot pic of my eye brows...
:ugh: or :cool: ??? lol

Attachments

• eyebrows.jpg
    eyebrows.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 38
WaterRats13 said:
I just don't understand why people bother with plucking and shaping their eyebrows...whilst they were blessed with it since birth? I've never bothered with plucking nor waxing mine. I don't use make up as well! ;)

:werd: I don't do mine either. Too much work and too much frustration if it ended up looking funny. No thanks. :ugh:

Bullym0m said:
eeek but better nothing.. Just MORNING MOOD.. lol
Snap shot pic of my eye brows...
:ugh: or :cool: ??? lol

You're looking good. :thumb: So are you, Eternity! Lucky you two. ;)

I dont pluck mine.. its all natural! :)

see how doofus i am ... :rofl:

Attachments

• myeyes.jpg
    1.3 KB · Views: 32
Eternity, Bullym0m & MizMoxie.. you chicks are so lucky because you have contoured eyebrows!! I've always liked bright eyecolours like blue and hazel as they are sooo gorgeous to have!!

I do pluck my eyebrows cuz that was when i was 17 I was havin a moment feeling a kid so I plucked them then I felt like 18 when they looked better than thick eyebrows but lately blah no time but I do them sometimes in a while when I feel like it ;) but psst.. no one is perfect but I do have hair on my neck :ugh: that's where I usually pluck THE most of the time I sometimes forget to pluck til it shows alot ugh oh well like bullymom said no one is purrffect ;)

funnybebe78 said:
I do pluck my eyebrows cuz that was when i was 17 I was havin a moment feeling a kid so I plucked them then I felt like 18 when they looked better than thick eyebrows but lately blah no time but I do them sometimes in a while when I feel like it ;) but psst.. no one is perfect but I do have hair on my neck :ugh: that's where I usually pluck THE most of the time I sometimes forget to pluck til it shows alot ugh oh well like bullymom said no one is purrffect ;)
Funnybebe78...

((chuckles)) :lol: by the way.. how am I looks...eye brows.. er um.. naturally nice thick but not TOTALLY THICK.. (cough).. just nice .. I mean just REGLUAR.

*ahem*~:doh:

Pluck eyebrows.. --> Bad idea!

If you do that.. that means you are not being yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:
the only problem with waxing that you will break out especially if you dont do this reguarly..........

Back