Please welcome Liza!!!

Catmandu

Reaction score
Lizachick!! Glad you made it here!! *HUGS!!*

She's one another oh so saxxxxxy cool chick!! Look at her oh so saxy avatar!! SooOOOoo fabulust! *grin*

*absorbing all of the energy she can get*

*clap clap clap clap* C'mon Freakychickie and Sharliechickie!

Rock the party.
We can go through the night.
If you're living it up we're gonna let ya.
If you're giving it up we're gonna get ya.
Rock the party.
If you're feeling all right.
When you're having a good time together
and a Saturday night lasts forever.
Clap your hands *clap clap clap clap*
(here we go)

*swings hips around* *clap clap!* *grins at Lizachickie!* _\m/!!!

C'mon everybody let's rock the party!!!

oooOOOOoooo la la!

:gossip: Hey girlies... Didcha hear about this chick that just registered in AD? ;) Welcome Lizachick!!! You all will love this chick!!! She's amazing... one with a sharp tongue and she has intelligence and isn't afraid to show it!!!! Katziechick and I just love to dish& dish with her!!! ;) Smoooooooch Lizachick!!! _\m/ ya girly!!

:oops: Oh you stop Freaky, stop feeding the vic..ehh.. them lies! Thanks Katziechickie!! _\m/ you chickies!! Making a fellow chick feel right at home... altho I do know you chickies sure took over AD2 by storm! LOL Wait a min.. this is the 2nd version of AD! :shock:

Hey thanks for the welcome, illustrator... wow, a fellow mac user.. hello lev and chel! Boy, chel, you seem familiar! :-D

Originally posted by Liza
Hey thanks for the welcome, illustrator... wow, a fellow mac user.. hello lev and chel! Boy, chel, you seem familiar! :-D

Who am I? :naughty: ;)

Liza often posts pic's of herself wearing only her birthday suit

Thanks! I hail you all.. :bowdown:

Chel aha! I think I know where I saw you from...... Playboy, right?
:naughty: Ahemmmm...... my ex used to keep a stockpile of those... that's my dang excuse! :D

bbnt :shock: you promised you wouldn't tell anyone!

Back