Please welcome Freaky

bbnt

King of all I see
Premium Member
Reaction score
I know her from 2 other forums and I believe she will soon become one of alldeaf's biggest perverts

LOL - no one can beat me......I am already AD's most horniest female member

Originally posted by BabyPhat21
LOL - no one can beat me......I am already AD's most horniest female member

Wanna bet chicky!! *peers down at my 48DD's!!* I'm always up for anything naughty!!! :whip: S&M at its all best!! *checks my chickdicktionary... oooohhh so-fab-u-lust!!!* Ask bbnt... he'll even vouch for me... I've been censored for being wayyyy too hawny!!!:naughty:

Originally posted by Freaky
Wanna bet chicky!! *peers down at my 48DD's!!* I'm always up for anything naughty!!! :whip: S&M at its all best!! *checks my chickdicktionary... oooohhh so-fab-u-lust!!!* Ask bbnt... he'll even vouch for me... I've been censored for being wayyyy too hawny!!!:naughty:

:laugh2: I can tell we will be goooood friends!!!

psst is those 48DDs real??

Freaky, you must post a picture of you in order to be one of alldeaf's biggest perverts.

You bet chicky... they're real!!! They ain't "silicone city!!" ;) Wanna tell the difference between fakes and real ones? Fake ones chicks float up to the surface immediately and real ones chicks can just swim anywhere in the pool!! :laugh2: Gotta love me and my jiggy!!!;)

Originally posted by kevbo
Freaky, you must post a picture of you in order to be one of alldeaf's biggest perverts.

ROFLMAO Kevbo.. sure thing... you asked for it... lemme grab a pic with a .jpg!! :D

hey lets have some fun in the penis forum - what do you say???

hey -have you ever done a strip show???

Ahhhh mah fabalust friend Freakychick!!

*can't believe what she's seeing now.... laughing so hard*

;) You asked for my picture in order to be Alldeaf's biggest perverts.... here goes....

freaky.txt

The famous question I get... "How freaky are you?" I reply back... "That's for me to know and for you to find out!":twisted:

yea i second that and wheres that strip show that phat 21 talked abt ??!!??

welcome to alldeaf.com freaky :)

you would have lots of fun here and all that stuff

whatever there's a problem, you can ask any of us and we'll figure it out :D

btw you can just call me steel

Welcome to AD and enjoy your stay. Hey have fun in the penisarium. Get freaky there. Aroooo :naughty:

Back