Please watch your pets on 4th of July!

M

Mistyrose

I heard a sad and distressing news this morning and it ruined my day for sure..it literally made me so sick and so angry!! The news said that some people, possibly some kids put firecrackers or cherry bombs in the mouths of newborn puppies and killed them!..ohhh....that poor momma dog was wandering around looking for her lost pups...shoulda seen her on TV..looking so sad..how sick is that????? The owners are determined to look for whoever done this terrible crime to these poor puppies!..I hope to God that they find them and have them punished for this!!.......now im sick................... :(

Sheesh, that's sick! I'd love to kick whoever's ass for doing that.

Defee said:
On Tulsa, Oklahoma news station..it happened in Tulsa, Oklahoma....
Im still sick..............
Do you have a link to this article or something?

VamPyroX said:
Do you have a link to this article or something?
I will try to find it and it may come out in the newspaper today or if i can find it on the internet i will send the link..give me time to find it ok?
My husband heard it too and he walked out of the bedroom where we have a TV in there and said "i cant bear to hear the rest of it"...

Ok..i misunderstood something...i thought the dog and puppies belonged to someone but they were found in an abandoned house..some one found them and brought them to SPCA but the puppies are dead. Heres the link: www.KOTV.com so try it and see if you can get the story on it.

Hermit of ozark said:
After I had to shoot 100+ stray cats on my uncle's farm, I have no feeling for animals. :dunno:
You just made a bad mistake for revealing this!.......be prepared ! :mad:

I found it...
A Shocking Case Of Animal Abuse In Tulsa

Authorities are looking for suspects in the torture and killing of dogs living in an abandoned north Tulsa house.

The two surviving dogs were brought to the SPCA early Monday morning. Both are expected to recover. But shelter officials could do nothing for six puppies that were found dead with fireworks in their mouths and their mouths partially blown off.

The mother of the puppies escaped physical injury, but is clearly traumatized by having her litter killed. Volunteers say she's been searching for the pups since she was brought in.

The other abuse victim, a 4-month old lab mix is suffering from severe burns. Authorities believe she was deliberately set on fire.

Laurie Mayes with Tulsa SPCA: "Why is only in the mind of the person who does it. We know that people that willingly abuse animals that they are also very likely to abuse humans, at least at some point in their lives."

Mayes says animal abuse is a felony and Tulsa Police are investigating. After their recovery time, both dogs will be put up for adoption.
We had something similar to this happen years ago in Texas. Someone was going around and shooting cats with BB guns. This happened in the early 1990s and I don't know if the shooters were ever caught.

Thanks Vamp..glad you found it and printed it !
Yeah it happens everywhere in this country...
In North Tulsa is a bad part of town so not too surprised that this would happen to the poor dogs..i feel so sorry for the momma dog..hope they will find homes for those two surviving dogs!! I would but i have a very jealous dog so cant do that.

That's was a really sick thing to do, I can see that some people dislike animals and use them as a target!.....

I hope they get what they derserved ( whoever did this to the puppies ).... :mad:

^Angel^ said:
That's was a really sick thing to do, I can see that some people dislike animals and use them as a target!.....

I hope they get what they derserved ( whoever did this to the puppies ).... :mad:

Alot of pathetic people out there !! :eek2:

That's so sad. :( I hate people who torture and abuse innocent and helpless animals (mainly domestic pets). It shits me when I hear about a pet being set on fire or tortured.
I heard something about some soldiers -- Australian soldiers, unfortunately -- they were caught abusing a few kittens in Iraq. One kitten was tied up to the back of a car and dragged around. (of course, all died) The other kittens were set on fire. :madfawk: @ those stupid soldiers! They were there to protect people NOT abuse any fucking animals or anything!

They are just wasting their time amusing animals when they didn't do any harm to us...

I just hope that animal control police or whatever can get them under arrest or make them pay a big fat fine or something

Yeah, its a felony in Tulsa to abuse animals like that so i hope they find them bastards who did it...they said some people have seen some kids playing with firecrackers near that place where those dogs were so maybe they will question them. Thats why i said, you need to watch your pets and keep them in the house or wherever they wont harm them with their fireworks, some animals are frightened of them anyways. We had a Black Lab and there were some kids out there shooting firecrackers and it scared her so bad that she took off into the woods for the whole night and came slithering home at around noon..we were scared to death cuz we thought maybe she got hurt or something.

I remember when I was a kid, some stupid boys was setting off firecrackers and throwing them at my former siamese cat.. My grandmother heard the firecrackers and saw what they were doing and yelled at them..I went over to my cat and got him away from t hose dumb boys. I dunno if they were punished for it after telling their parents but I'm sure they weren't cuz their parents were bad parents :roll:

Defee said:
I heard a sad and distressing news this morning and it ruined my day for sure..it literally made me so sick and so angry!! The news said that some people, possibly some kids put firecrackers or cherry bombs in the mouths of newborn puppies and killed them!..ohhh....that poor momma dog was wandering around looking for her lost pups...shoulda seen her on TV..looking so sad..how sick is that????? The owners are determined to look for whoever done this terrible crime to these poor puppies!..I hope to God that they find them and have them punished for this!!.......now im sick................... :(

Motherfucka!!!!!!! whoever did to those poor puppies pissed me off as hell! Im an animal lover.. Those bastards/bitches are lucky that im not around! cuz I would do same thing to 'em what they did to the puppies... DAMNIT!!!!!!!!

Back