Please vote for my puppy!

i saw the pic its SOOOOO cute!!!!!! thanks for sharing and i voted a 10!!!!!!!

Done for 10 !
Good luck.
( I don't like dogs much but you're a friend of mine in this forum so I voted)

Thanks sooo much everyone! I think he's pretty cute myself *grin*
He's still winning...has to stay in first until Tues so *crossing my fingers*

Second place is catching up and Wyatt has to stay on top until 1pm pacific tomorrow (Tues)!

If you haven't voted, please do :))

YAY!!! WYATT WON!!

Thanks SOOO much to all of you for helping and voting! Couldnt have done it without you. I will post a picture of the prize when I get it.

*bounces*

serijules said:
YAY!!! WYATT WON!!

Thanks SOOO much to all of you for helping and voting! Couldnt have done it without you. I will post a picture of the prize when I get it.

*bounces*

Goes out of my house and fires off a celebrationary gunshot with the 12 ga. shotgun in the countryside and does a victory dance and uses free flowing ASL to sing a song of joy of praise to God for blessing you with the victory of winning 1st place !!!!

serijules said:
YAY!!! WYATT WON!!

*bounces*
:applause: :applause: :applause:
Yay Yay Yay I am happy for your dog and you are welcome. Looking forward to see the picture of your cute dog :)

serijules said:
YAY!!! WYATT WON!!

*bounces*

:dance: :applause: :fruit: :dance2:

Back