Please, pray for my kids

babymakerdaddy said:
We wouldn't sue any one over this. It's just not us to do that.

As for changing the dates, since my wife is pregnant and due in mid September, we would not be allowed (by her mid-wife) to fly after July (due to difficult labors). We wouldn't want to take the risk of being stuck in an airport, or even in the airplane, giving birth to Baby Jonathan.

Besides, our neighbors are even more sure that their son doesn't have the chicken pox, just bug bites. Sad for him, happy for us!

Me too. I am not typical person to sue for silly things. :)

Well well, its finally nice meeting you.... and.. have good safe flights..

(now both little young ones had flus, we dont know where they got from)..

we are praying for your wife and your son plus you.. in good health and enjoy your trip! :)

take care

DoofusMama said:
Me too. I am not typical person to sue for silly things. :)

Well well, its finally nice meeting you.... and.. have good safe flights..

(now both little young ones had flus, we dont know where they got from)..

we are praying for your wife and your son plus you.. in good health and enjoy your trip! :)

take care

What??!! :jaw: You wouldn't sue for silly things? :eek3: Give me your cold or take my seat in church, Annie . . . I tell you . . . :D :laugh2: :rofl: We'll find Trent and give it back to him and steal his seat, what do you think? :D :cool2:

pek1 said:
What??!! :jaw: You wouldn't sue for silly things? :eek3: Give me your cold or take my seat in church, Annie . . . I tell you . . . :D :laugh2: :rofl: We'll find Trent and give it back to him and steal his seat, what do you think? :D :cool2:

hahaha. :rofl: you're funny!!

you got me this one.. I hope not you aren't serious... hehe

:angel:

DoofusMama said:
hahaha. :rofl: you're funny!!

you got me this one.. I hope not you aren't serious... hehe

:angel:

What, about stealing his seat? That liberal, he won't mind it. ;) :naughty:

Back