please help me, I need a career change

How many times was jillo banned now? Is a alldeaf record?

My suggestion, don't bother trying to find out. There is no point in trying to find out. Mod will not answer or give any explanation. They don't want to hear anything about Jillio or others that have been banned. I know them so just leave them alone.

Plus, It happened long time ago why bring up old issues?

Move on ;)

So why did Jillio get perma banned?

My suggestion, don't bother trying to find out. There is no point in trying to find out. Mod will not answer or give any explanation. They don't want to hear anything about Jillio or others that have been banned. I know them so just leave them alone.

Plus, It happened long time ago why bring up old issues?

Move on ;)

Its quite simple folks! Look at the forum rules-if you want to be a rebal than you can get banned. I used to own 2 forums, one for ATVing and one for Beer sampling. Way to often people get very brave on forums and they become narcissist. They normally would never post things they do on Forums to their Facebook or say them in person to another. When it comes to Forums they think they can say whatever they want.

I dont know what she did but I can tell you this-She Deserved it! Get over it, move on. Diehardbiker-I apolagize as this is not directed towards you but I am sick of seeing people running to Jillio's defense every chance they get.

I am a teacher and I am deaf, my deafness is not th ebiggest problem, the pressures that are put on us lately are taking me away, added to the fact that i am losing more of my good ear. Please give me some ideas of what I could do, I need to keep making 50k to keep up with my family spenses. Pressure doesnt help my ansiety disorder. it only gets owrse when i cant hear something in a conversation. I would like to become an accountant, or maybe start a business, but what? I know I sound crazy, i feel crazy just typing this.
I have a bachellor degree in lawbut being deaf, it doesnt help me much in the legal field.
A career counselor could guide me? I am lost, all i know is I dont want to teach anymore under the current circumstances in the state of Texas. Other teachers may understand what I am talking about.

I know exactly how you feel. As my hearing loss worsens-I too wonder about my career and how I can keep up my current salary at least till I retire. Retirement is a long way from me at the moment. Even though I am in the IT career field what scares me is that most companies are volatile. What I mean by that is every so often there are layoffs or company closures and quite frankly I suck at interviews when I do get them.

What I would do is while you can save up as much as possible to weather any storms that may come along. Logic states that you and I should learn ASL-problem is in the working world in most cases-ASL is useless(just my opinion-unless of course your an interp). It is also useless if your family doesnt know it or wont learn it.

Try and use technolgy if you can like better HA or CIs-they maybe expensive but will be worth it in the long run.

you do have a leg up on my as you are bi-lingual and ASL should be easier to learn. Then maybe you can tutor deaf students at home? Arts and Crafts?

Its quite simple folks! Look at the forum rules-if you want to be a rebal than you can get banned. I used to own 2 forums, one for ATVing and one for Beer sampling. Way to often people get very brave on forums and they become narcissist. They normally would never post things they do on Forums to their Facebook or say them in person to another. When it comes to Forums they think they can say whatever they want.

I dont know what she did but I can tell you this-She Deserved it! Get over it, move on. Diehardbiker-I apolagize as this is not directed towards you but I am sick of seeing people running to Jillio's defense every chance they get.

I like her so I will run to her defense. Not gonna apologize for it. U don't like it, fine.

She got banned for other reasons not for creating that support thread. Double checking for the clarification as I didn't realize that my sentence made it seem that way.

I had a feeling she'd be back :D

Let's take one more look at what you said. You do realize that there are deaf and HOH professional members of this forum, you are insulting us. But worse is the sentence that follows it. You know the kind of people that answer in this forum. Again, you are insulting us, every single one of us, and you think we should be nice to you? pfffft

I will await your apology :angel:
You will die waiting for it.

Back