Please forgive me; I'm sorry.

DaeHan

Reaction score
I didn't read the other thread I made about Pet Peeves, and I won't read it.

For those who were offended, I apologize. I had a terrible day and I was intoxicated. I am still interested in learning ASL and I will respect people who have pet peeves with certain behaviors Hearing people have intentionally/unintentionally against Deaf/HOH people.

I didn't read the other thread I made about Pet Peeves, and I won't read it.

Looks like you already looked at it and have several replies....

For those who were offended, I apologize. I had a terrible day and I was intoxicated. I am still interested in learning ASL and I will respect people who have pet peeves with certain behaviors Hearing people have intentionally/unintentionally against Deaf/HOH people.

You, and many, many other hearing people, need to stop thinking of us as a spectacle/aberration/anomaly to be studied as lab rats.

Just because we flap our hands at each other, make grunting noises, and make weird faces, we are not aliens....we've compensated from the lack of hearing like you have in order to communicate with each other.

We are the same as you...we have physical & mental issues, we eat, sleep, and shit like you, we must work to survive, some of us are declared unfit to work and must live on welfare.

And, lastly, this website is just a place for all of us to chat, it is not representative of how we live, etc.

Looks like you already looked at it and have several replies....

You, and many, many other hearing people, need to stop thinking of us as a spectacle/aberration/anomaly to be studied as lab rats.

Just because we flap our hands at each other, make grunting noises, and make weird faces, we are not aliens....we've compensated from the lack of hearing like you have in order to communicate with each other.

We are the same as you...we have physical & mental issues, we eat, sleep, and shit like you, we must work to survive, some of us are declared unfit to work and must live on welfare.

And, lastly, this website is just a place for all of us to chat, it is not representative of how we live, etc.

Hmmm... I think you didn't read my other posts on these forums. I never said Deaf/HOH were different than Hearing folks, in fact I find it weird that some Hearing folks treat deaf people differently. The only thing that offended people is that I wanted to learn ASL and people were offended and thought that I wanted ASL information just because they were deaf. As for the thread, I meant after the post when I was intoxicated.

Wow... no one accepted my apology. Tough crowd, tough crowd. I guess I'm done with AllDeaf forums. To the ones who did help me and were kind to me, I thank you, and goodbye.

Wow... no one accepted my apology. Tough crowd, tough crowd. I guess I'm done with AllDeaf forums. To the ones who did help me and were kind to me, I thank you, and goodbye.
how do you accept to tell to accept to wise to apologized to ? difficutlt to how apologized. if suppose why do you leaving? How do you feeling.

I know people confusing. people don't understand. I reading

you maybe misunderstand. you should be apologized. if suppose misunderstand easy. if suppose it is happened. it is uneasy. it is frustrating.
it is very complication. if is someone confusing!

We may be polite but we are blunt people (probably few d/Deaf could not stand up and face up). We have done all the apologies to hearing people who did not know that we are d/Deaf. You have to learn how to be tough and not be a wimp. If you want to know about our Deaf Culture, then you can learn about us. We are strong people and look at the Avatar that some of them last long back in 2003 like I have been here since 2006.

One thing is why are you drunk when you are on the AD Forum? You asked us for forgive your apology. You don't need to apology us just because you were drunk. :lol:

no, disagree with bebosaang and smthtr because you basically were confused about affects which deaf people are experiencing, it id just a rude awakening you just had absorbed, and be glad that yoat y're awake to what happens to d/Deaf people, i appreciate that you're appreciating too!!, so relax and yer its not easy, it is indeed 'an invisabile handicapp" (hate that old words) but mroe precisely a phemonomenon of an invisiable disability like we dont get seen with whit canes or brailes or wheelchairs, but same effect from society on what they expect of us, is the SAME and it is UNRULY !!!

that's all id say for now

no, disagree with bebosaang and smthtr because you basically were confused about affects which deaf people are experiencing, it id just a rude awakening you just had absorbed, and be glad that yoat y're awake to what happens to d/Deaf people, i appreciate that you're appreciating too!!, so relax and yer its not easy, it is indeed 'an invisabile handicapp" (hate that old words) but mroe precisely a phemonomenon of an invisiable disability like we dont get seen with whit canes or brailes or wheelchairs, but same effect from society on what they expect of us, is the SAME and it is UNRULY !!!

Grummer, are you drunk like DaeHan was? Your computer writing is all misspell when you tried to explain. Are you okay??? :hmm:

Interesting that one can be "drunk" and still key comments re: "deaf culture". and taken "seriously".
"
Odd- my Cochlear Implant is highly visible-so much for Deafness" being "invisible".

Different response when "one sobers up"?

NewYears resolution_ key while "sober"?

Maybe some computers ought to have a breath device like some cars do. The user has to breath into it and pass the alcohol level allowed before being able to unlock the keyboard. That could eliminate a lot of PWI (Posting While Intoxicated) offenses. :D

Interesting that one can be "drunk" and still key comments re: "deaf culture". and taken "seriously".
"
Odd- my Cochlear Implant is highly visible-so much for Deafness" being "invisible".

Different response when "one sobers up"?

NewYears resolution_ key while "sober"?

My hearing aid is usually quite invisible...

(I have hair!)

Maybe some computers ought to have a breath device like some cars do. The user has to breath into it and pass the alcohol level allowed before being able to unlock the keyboard. That could eliminate a lot of PWI (Posting While Intoxicated) offenses. :D

The device should also tell when a person is planning to post their homework
assignment or survey they want us to do for them.

"I'm Sorry....So Sorrrrry...that I was Drunk and such a Fool!"...my typing was Blind...and I was too drunk to see....:lol:

0.o wow you are serious :eek3: lol it is very serious kidding crappy. LMAO hwo do you disagree to believe to two people? you disagree to personal opinion?

what do you doing to think so phemonoemon is u crazy drive? no sense? lol

Back