Playstation 4

jp36.png

Ahh, that's my profile!

fhqw.jpg

I ll let my son 10 yrs old reading your post this weekend. :hmm:
Frisky, PS4 is not for everyone, because they have different taste.

My advice - you take your son over Super Store Best buy, Fry's or Walamrt, They are available for PS4 demo. It makes easily for his decisions which one of system is right FOR him while his hands on it instead of reading my posts. Good luck with your son's decisions. :D

My son does want ps4 but he wants desktop computer too. i told him to pick one. LOL

He has ps3, xbox 360 , wii.

My son does want ps4 but he wants desktop computer too. i told him to pick one. LOL

LOL! Wow, Tough decision!

But what the more about PS4 and PS Vita -

I can playing PS4 games through my ps vita remote play ps4 system:
fotd.jpg

For instance -

[yt]TUQyUzVD9LE[/yt]

I guess I pick PS4 for your son better than desktop computer b/c he don't want to become victim by cyberbullyers, Nigeria scammer, phishers, hackers. :D

First problem PS4 Red Light of Death as same like Xbox death ring.
Appearance of the first problem in the PS4 « Godsof

First problem PS4 Red Light of Death - YouTube

Playstation 4 Overheating on Livestream + More problems

PS4 overheats LIVE lol - YouTube

Because of less than 1 percent of units? Who cares.

Sony says PS4 failures have varying causes, affect less than 1 percent of units

Xbox 360 Failure Rate is 54.2 Percent

Xbox 360 Failure Rate is 54.2 Percent, Game Informer Finds

I got mine on launch day, (3rd person in line) and picked it up at 12:01am on 11-15. I played COD Ghosts on ps4, and the graphics are amazing since I own 55" samsung 1080p + 240hz + LED.

One thing bother me is that you are not allowed to change background themes or background color on PS4. PS Plus membership comes with free $10 PS store credit, and I am not able to purchase premium avatars which is sucks. I am waiting for PS4 to announce with better features like premium purchase avatars / themes. :hmm:

There are many customers bought PS4 from Gamestop, Walmart, Target, Best Buy, other retailers, so Amazon doesn't reflective as failure rate that is greater than 1%.

There are many motherboard failure for PC as well, so you have to RMA and exchange, but if you order from Newegg - tough luck because of odd inspection.

I got mine on launch day, (3rd person in line) and picked it up at 12:01am on 11-15. I played COD Ghosts on ps4, and the graphics are amazing since I own 55" samsung 1080p + 240hz + LED.

One thing bother me is that you are not allowed to change background themes or background color on PS4. PS Plus membership comes with free $10 PS store credit, and I am not able to purchase premium avatars which is sucks. I am waiting for PS4 to announce with better features like premium purchase avatars / themes. :hmm:

That's great and you are experiencing PC style graphic now. :D

Nice TV you got.

Yes, the percent of PS4 failure is just normal as PS2 with disc error and PS3 YLOD (usually big, fat 2006-ish)

My PS1's drive failed on Christmas Day... when I had the flu, so I just had to sit and look at my copies of Sled Storm and NHL2000 until the 27th when stores were open again and I could go buy a new one.

My Sega CD wouldn't work with my Genesis, because (as Sega's helpline revealed) they put a special anti-corrosion material on the expansion plug of the Genesis. We had to go out in a snowstorm to their service facility (luckily just north of Toronto) to have them deal with it.

Gameboys with the lines of dead pixels, NES needing you to blow in it, new systems just plain suck.

Back