Playstation 4

Foxrac

Premium Member
Reaction score
Sony will have press conference today at 5:20 pm PST.

They said 6 pm pacific time. So that means 8 pm my time.

lb11185.jpg

BIG GOOD NEWS - PS4 will have no restriction on used games.

PS4 will cost $400 - $100 cheaper than Xbox One.

and question, would this console play PS3 games??

Easy answer - No.

PS4 uses x86-64 instruction set so PS3 games won't run without use emulator.

For PS4 - you can play PS3 games via cloud service or keep PS3.

My PS3 got YLOD two days ago, and I am going to get PS4. It is far better than XBOX ONE.

What is your inputs in this PS4 Console?
For example -
[yt][ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWSIFh8ICaA]Official PlayStation Used Game Instructional Video[/ame][/yt]

Sony PS4 will support used games: no restrictions, online check-in or authentication required! :P

Easy answer - No.

PS4 uses x86-64 instruction set so PS3 games won't run without use emulator.

For PS4 - you can play PS3 games via cloud service or keep PS3.
-_______________-
Otherwise, I still have my PS3 since 2009 and it is still sweet.

My PS3 got YLOD two days ago, and I am going to get PS4. It is far better than XBOX ONE.

You could send to Sony for repair if you are out of warranty and it will probably cost $150.

I have Slim PS3 since 2011 and never got YLOD - I think it is limited to older PS3.

-_______________-
Otherwise, I still have my PS3 since 2009 and it is still sweet.

Sony changed the CPU instruction set to make easier for game developers to code the game so many game developers complained about Cell processor is too hard to code it.

You could send to Sony for repair if you are out of warranty and it will probably cost $150.

I have Slim PS3 since 2011 and never got YLOD - I think it is limited to older PS3.

$150? Forget it. I tried to fix it by replacing the thermal silver glue on four boxes on its motherboard, not succeed meaning HARDWARE FAILURE. I am going to wait for PS4. I have better things to do in life than playing PS3 until I get PS4. :D

Sony changed the CPU instruction set to make easier for game developers to code the game so many game developers complained about Cell processor is too hard to code it.
Hmm, fair enough then.

Back