Playoff's/Superbowl whose ready?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im joining Norcal and we're going for the 49ers in the superbowl on Sunday :P

Soon enough the Cardinals and the Steelers will rumble this Sunday.. woooo the level of excitement gonna shoot up into the sky... hehe gonna tape the game for keepsake for sure... I suggest ya all do the same in case....

Soon enough the Cardinals and the Steelers will rumble this Sunday.. woooo the level of excitement gonna shoot up into the sky... hehe gonna tape the game for keepsake for sure... I suggest ya all do the same in case....

Yes, that's a great idea to tape the game. I will search to dig up a copy of the NE Patriots past Superbowls' think they got them for sale on their website definately a keepers :) Go Patriots:P

[laughs], Shel90.. Birds is gonna be shot down by Steelers. They're gonna smoke 'em up and hear Birds say, "Oh boy, they're best".

You better sit near your bathroom in the case when you feel sick when they smoke Birds up.

Nah, the Cards will pluck the steel masks off from the Steelers and find their weak spots for attack!

I painted my SUV with comments supporting the CARDS and my neighbors painted their vehicles supporting the Steelers. I have been wearing my Cards jacket and today I went to the store and heard a loud yell. I turned around and there were 4 men wearing Steelers jackets cussing at me. I was like "Cussing a lady out? Nice....NOT! " Everyone around us laughed!

It's good to see that everyone has a good sense of humor about the game!

Thanks to those who will support Cardinals and BOOO to those who will support Steelers!!!

:lol:

GO PITTSBURGH!

NFCChampions.jpg

For Shel90

GO RIDER in Saskatoon won trophic for i wish be Saskatoon I am happy to right. I think so getting happy to GO RIDER GO GREEN SASKATOON SMILE :)

Nah, the Cards will pluck the steel masks off from the Steelers and find their weak spots for attack!

:giggle: and Shel, don't forget the new nickname for the Steelers. They are Steeler whiners...

Shel, did you move or change anything since they won the champ? A vase or anything? You got to remember...just never know anything in your own home has a good luck for your AZ Cardinals :D Leave it the way it was and even tell your bro the same thing, have him wear the very same clothes he wore on the day of the champ... And don't bring the whiners in your home, tell them stay outside :giggle:

A friend asked me this afternoon, and it was a good question. Why did AZ name Cardinals since they don't have cardinals in Az. Mmmm...yeah, a good question. AZ Cardinals did move to AZ from St. Louis. Funny thing, they just talked about it on TV, AZ Cardinals moved to Az in 1988. Someone had read my friend's mind...:D

(I pray that my Patriots will never move to anywhere!!!)

Another friend told me I was the only one cheering for the AZ Cardinals on his FB friends list...he said Way to go, Girl!!! Yeah!!!

I am still cheering for AZ Cardinals whether the whiners like it or not!!! GO AZ CARDINALS!!!

:giggle: and Shel, don't forget the new nickname for the Steelers. They are Steeler whiners...

Shel, did you move or change anything since they won the champ? A vase or anything? You got to remember...just never know anything in your own home has a good luck for your AZ Cardinals :D Leave it the way it was and even tell your bro the same thing, have him wear the very same clothes he wore on the day of the champ... And don't bring the whiners in your home, tell them stay outside :giggle:

A friend asked me this afternoon, and it was a good question. Why did AZ name Cardinals since they don't have cardinals in Az. Mmmm...yeah, a good question. AZ Cardinals did move to AZ from St. Louis. Funny thing, they just talked about it on TV, AZ Cardinals moved to Az in 1988. Someone had read my friend's mind...:D

(I pray that my Patriots will never move to anywhere!!!)

Another friend told me I was the only one cheering for the AZ Cardinals on his FB friends list...he said Way to go, Girl!!! Yeah!!!

I am still cheering for AZ Cardinals whether the whiners like it or not!!! GO AZ CARDINALS!!!

For good luck, I wore my Cardinals jacket for 2 weeks everywhere.

I was a junior in high school when the Cardinals moved to AZ. It was so exciting. After 20 years of disappointments, this is surreal!

Thanks for your support for our beloved Cardinals. :hug:

For good luck, I wore my Cardinals jacket for 2 weeks everywhere.

I was a junior in high school when the Cardinals moved to AZ. It was so exciting. After 20 years of disappointments, this is surreal!

Thanks for your support for our beloved Cardinals. :hug:

I'm the only one in our family to do this, but for the win!

I have a really nice Steelers jacket that was given to me a few months ago. I wear it everywhere nowadays but I confess that I am rooting for the Cardinals. GO CARDINALS! Heh heh.

It does NOT look good for the Cards. Ooh well. Good season nonetheless.

OMG Did you see that TD!! OMG gave me goose bumps..the one I'm talking about it #11 of the cards with 2 1/2 minutes left to play

Congrats Steelers for winning Superbowl. :)

Y'all Cardinal fans and supporters--should've listened to me as I said this:

Sorry Shel90.....

Pittsburgh is going to win as they are more experienced with the Super Bowl than the Cardinals.

Now I am $1000.00 richer! :lol:

Either way for myself who actually had little interest in anything but a good competive game. Congrats to both teams for making it quite the memorable and excellent endings ever in Super Bowl. Its been kind of nice the last 2 seasons seeing super bowls that were both high caliber.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back