plastic surgery and relationship

PowerON

Reaction score
Should someone let you know that he or she had plastic surgery before get marry? It can affect, depend who individual who imagine of their future children.

So if the person isn't naturally beautiful, you wouldn't marry them??

I dunno, I can't imagine marrying someone without having discussed most important things in my past, and I wouldn't hide plastic surgery if I had had it, but it would creep me out if my dearly beloved said something like "oh no, our kids might have crooked noses then!"

Braces or removing an unsightly mole or straightening out a bump in the nose or repairing a cleft lip - it's all a matter of degree.

If I was disfigured, (car accident....fire/birth defect) etc.,....damn right I'd opt for plastic surgery if it would help me to look more normal.....

And if I could afford it, and actually wanted it, same thing for a face/eye lift. One thing I stop short of is Breast Implants, due to leakage and health concerns.

I dunno, I can't imagine marrying someone without having discussed most important things in my past, and I wouldn't hide plastic surgery if I had had it, but it would creep me out if my dearly beloved said something like "oh no, our kids might have crooked noses then!"

Braces or removing an unsightly mole or straightening out a bump in the nose or repairing a cleft lip - it's all a matter of degree.

It depend how serious their appear would look like.

If I was disfigured, (car accident....fire/birth defect) etc.,....damn right I'd opt for plastic surgery if it would help me to look more normal.....

And if I could afford it, and actually wanted it, same thing for a face/eye lift. One thing I stop short of is Breast Implants, due to leakage and health concerns.

If it has do with accident, then it's good excuse to know that it wouldn't affect to child. The reason I brought up because I saw the news that there asian found out what his wife look like after have baby and divorce and sue for lie.
An Ugly Lawsuit – Sues Wife for Being Ugly - Stupid Laws & Dumb State Laws

before-picture.bmp

Her teeth looks so fake to me?

So that's story sounds so bs and can't be same ugly baby and baby's mom.

While there is natural beauty, you wouldn't believe the work that good looking people do to look good diet, clothing, cosmetics, etc. Women get up at 5:00 a.m. in the morning to look good all day. It's not freaking magic!

If that is the real pix of the girl....actually she is pretty and her teeth can be fixed.....Not everyone has great teeth, hair, or what have you....it takes work. And of course, $$....to look good at all times. Even my adopted son was born jaundiced, he was not a pretty baby, but loved him regardless...he's 15 now, and just gorgeous!...and my granddaughter was not a pretty baby and was very overweight for years....today, she is like WOW!....

So, to love someone, regardless of any imperfection, is true love....Then again, if someone is born with a defect and it's genetic, then perhaps they should share it with their spouse.

you certainly wouldn't marry an ugly person :aw:

While there is natural beauty, you wouldn't believe the work that good looking people do to look good diet, clothing, cosmetics, etc. Women get up at 5:00 a.m. in the morning to look good all day. It's not freaking magic!

if a woman has to wake up at 5am to look pretty... she's ugly

before-picture.bmp

Her teeth looks so fake to me?

So that's story sounds so bs and can't be same ugly baby and baby's mom.

Yeah, the last sentence in the article, the author tells you the pictures aren't really pictures of the people in the story:

Because I can find no internet pictures of these people, I submit my best guesses as to the real situation:

The author just looked for pictures that would exaggerate the story.

Should someone let you know that he or she had plastic surgery before get marry? It can affect, depend who individual who imagine of their future children.
There are no guarantees in life. Even if a potential spouse is beautiful/handsome and healthy now, that doesn't mean she/he will be that way forever.

As far as future children, there are no guarantees for them either. Some unattractive parents have beautiful children, and some stunningly beautiful parents have, shall we say, very plain looking children. Even within one family with the same parents, some kids look better than their siblings.

I have cousins who are fraternal twins. Many people don't even believe that they're related much less sisters, if you judged by appearance. One is tall and thin, one is short and average weight; one has dark hair and skin tones, the other is blonde and fair. Because one was sickly as a child, they weren't even in the same grade at school.

Also, people go thru stages of development. Some adorable babies grow into really ugly adults. Some gawky, goofy looking kids grow into stunningly attractive adults.

Bottom line, trying to figure out how future kids might look is a waste of time.

Remember Seinfeld?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJc0pvBsugo]Seinfeld. Kramer's reaction upon seen the ugly baby !! - YouTube[/ame]

There are no guarantees in life. Even if a potential spouse is beautiful/handsome and healthy now, that doesn't mean she/he will be that way forever.

As far as future children, there are no guarantees for them either. Some unattractive parents have beautiful children, and some stunningly beautiful parents have, shall we say, very plain looking children. Even within one family with the same parents, some kids look better than their siblings.

I have cousins who are fraternal twins. Many people don't even believe that they're related much less sisters, if you judged by appearance. One is tall and thin, one is short and average weight; one has dark hair and skin tones, the other is blonde and fair. Because one was sickly as a child, they weren't even in the same grade at school.

Also, people go thru stages of development. Some adorable babies grow into really ugly adults. Some gawky, goofy looking kids grow into stunningly attractive adults.

Bottom line, trying to figure out how future kids might look is a waste of time.

My grandmother used to have a saying "Homely in the cradle, lovely at the table."

It can take time, in other words.

Wirelessly posted

Makes sense to share some of your important medical history with someone before you marry them but I think it's silly to think that if you marry an attractive person then you'll automatically have attractive children. You can never tell exactly which genes a kid will get or won't get. Plus, you might not even be able to have kids! Most people don't find that out until they try. In other words, marry for love and compatibility, not for procreation.

Wirelessly posted

Makes sense to share some of your important medical history with someone before you marry them but I think it's silly to think that if you marry an attractive person then you'll automatically have attractive children. You can never tell exactly which genes a kid will get or won't get. Plus, you might not even be able to have kids! Most people don't find that out until they try. In other words, marry for love and compatibility, not for procreation.

Love and compatibility and ability to give good back rubs. :lol:

Yeah, an actor Ashton Kutchner has a fraternal twin brother. He has CP, blonde hair, and shorter. Both of them don't look brother at all.

Even the pretty people aren't so pretty all the time. Cindy Crawford once said, "Even I don't look like Cindy Crawford when I get up in the morning." Check out this video, made by Dove & this model. (The video has music & background noise, but is all visual.) Hopefully my embedding works...if not the link is below too.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/hibyAJOSW8U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hibyAJOSW8U[/ame]

Back