Plane Registered to Pat Robertson Crashes

cjester27

Reaction score
Associated Press
Plane Registered to Pat Robertson Crashes
By MATT APUZZO , 06.02.2006, 08:38 PM

A Learjet registered to religious broadcaster Pat Robertson crashed in Long Island Sound while flying in heavy fog Friday, killing both pilots, authorities said. All three passengers escaped without serious injury.

Robertson was not aboard.

link to complete article

Now, Robert knows - he would probably not go to any plane next time after he learned about this crash.

DoofusMama said:
:shock: dang.. wonder who wanted him dead..
GOD!

Cause the crap that pat roberson says ,Like this .
GOD Gave Ariel Sharon a Stroke,,He gave Palestinians the gaza strip so he gave him a stroke.Its his way of telling the isreal people this is my land and you better leave it alone
And another quote pat robertson said.
GOD will give your town a natural disaster in the future.In not saying it probily wont happen ,,but if it does dont get on your knees and start praying cause you voted his men out of school board.

So GOD is giving Pat Robertson a warning .He telling him to shut up about his quotes or hes going up to face him.

Fred,Im afraid its so.GOD is sending a message to Pat Robertson by telling him be quiet about how GOD thinks n does.I betcha pat robertson wont be saying stuff on the 700 club now. :)

Buckdodgers said:
Fred,Im afraid its so.GOD is sending a message to Pat Robertson by telling him be quiet about how GOD thinks n does.I betcha pat robertson wont be saying stuff on the 700 club now. :)

Actually, he might get even more absurd now if he thinks someone is trying to kill him. It seems like a lot of Christians want to be made martyrs for their faith... Hmm, should they become suicide bombers?

Teresh said:
Actually, he might get even more absurd now if he thinks someone is trying to kill him. It seems like a lot of Christians want to be made martyrs for their faith... Hmm, should they become suicide bombers?

He's always been very absurd. He feeds on this bullshit. :(

If you read the rest of the story, you will realize that Robertson very rarely flew in the plane. It was owned by his company (not CBN), and rented out to various people.

I know that area where the crash happened (my hometown area), and I've flown out of that airport before.

It's very sad that the two pilots died. :(

It is sad about the pilots.

But perhaps its God sending Pat Robertson a message. :whistle:

Back