Pissed off at older sister!

Thank you for reminding me. I need to beat the heck out of my sister. Just bc I wuv her. As kids, we fought like "normal" sisters all the times, but grew to like each other as we got older. We have become very close over the years and I am so happy to have her in my life. We are like the best friends. :)

welcome you/
That is correct i hear your positive. i can help you support to best friends. treat to support to you :) I am glad of hear you really impressive!! i am very really proud of you That is good for you proud of your sister keep your love heart !!! :wave:

Thank you for reminding me. I need to beat the heck out of my sister. Just bc I wuv her. As kids, we fought like "normal" sisters all the times, but grew to like each other as we got older. We have become very close over the years and I am so happy to have her in my life. We are like the best friends. :)

That is really cool that you and your sister are best friends. My sister told that sister DO NOT BECOME FRIENDS! But she is a good friend with one of our niece. Like I said the less we hang out together the better we get along.
I am really happy for you having your sister as best friend. You both are so
lucky to have this.

whatdidyousay!,

im so sorry about your sister have problems as "sister to sister"

many million sisters have problems or not they trust each since parents's deaths

i have 2 step-sisters who lives in KS never problems but sometimes argue and can talk her own parents about problems of their own but both got married and have kids on their own..And also i have 2 step-brothers

but im older i have younger brother but i can handle everythings if my parents's death i can sell my parents's house and everythings somedays i told my mom about that in future but not now..

I love your dogs! We had a beagle growning up. They're great dogs and very funny.

That is really cool that you and your sister are best friends. My sister told that sister DO NOT BECOME FRIENDS! But she is a good friend with one of our niece. Like I said the less we hang out together the better we get along.
I am really happy for you having your sister as best friend. You both are so
lucky to have this.

That is correct because you are best friends boths. really do not become friends
But do you should be learn friends first then process become best friends long time forever!! I can teach you learn how help you. Good posts I can keep posts put in your mention.

That is correct because you are best friends boths. really do not become friends
But do you should be learn friends first then process become best friends long time forever!! I can teach you learn how help you. Good posts I can keep posts put in your mention.

My sister made it very CLEAR to me that we can't be friends that sisters are not friends. If we where not sisters , we would have nothing to do with one another.

My sister made it very CLEAR to me that we can't be friends that sisters are not friends. If we where not sisters , we would have nothing to do with one another.
I think so communication to her cause misunderstand clear, you can do it write on communication to hear reason lots of communication to your sister also My sister doesn't communication! hard to communication I Understand!

I think so communication to her cause misunderstand clear, you can do it write on communication to hear reason lots of communication to your sister also My sister doesn't communication! hard to communication I Understand!

We do talk to one another on the phone once in awhile or email one another.

My sister likes to find an escape route when she comes visit. She'll say "her friend is waiting for her" and everything. But that's ok, because we tried to have a conversation before (I never had a deep conversation with a person before at the time, just chit chat here and there) and I started to wonder if hearing people really talk about the stuffs they talk about? My husband does too. talk about things I already know. In my mind, I'm like, why are you talking about stuffs that is obvious? Maybe it is just me because I pick it up visually before they pick up by auditory and they don't notice it visually unless people talk about it? who knows? oh well. Anyway, it was very hard for me keep up with the conversation because of that because I keep wanting them to change the subject and talk about something I don't know.

Back