Pics of Your Musical Instruments!!!

I don't know where you put your music - youtube, your website or whatever but you can link it though. I would love to listen to it. :)

Me, too Rockdrummer. I'd like to listen to anything you got if you can post a link to it. I'm still waiting on Alex to post my videos to YouTube and will let you know as soon as they are online.

I have played synthesizers for 20 years, since before I had a severe hearing loss, I still write music everyday and I also have a YouTube channel as well. I will never give up on playing synthesizers and bringing synth-pop back to kick some a...! :)
Here is my synth set up:

All of my images are on Flickr.com, not sure why the link wont show up on here, but check out my studio at:
Flickr: TheSynthFreq's Photostream!

Question: How do you get a lead guitarist to stop playing? Answer: Put sheet music in front of him. :lol:

Question: What did the drummer say just before he got fired from the band? Answer: I wrote a song.

Question: How many lead singers does it take to screw in a lightbulb? Answer: One, he holds the bulb and the world revolves around him

Question: How do you get a bass player off of your porch? Answer: Pay him for the Pizza.

Question: What do you call a guitar player without a girlfriend? Answer: homeless

Question: How many drummers does it take to screw in a lightbulb? Answer: None, we make the lead singer do it.

you are making jokes, but you still haven't put up your music on youtube.

You can use a screencover if you are concern about privacy.

AND deaf can feel vibration without CI/HA especially drums

Question: How do you get a lead guitarist to stop playing? Answer: Put sheet music in front of him. :lol:

Question: What did the drummer say just before he got fired from the band? Answer: I wrote a song.

Question: How many lead singers does it take to screw in a lightbulb? Answer: One, he holds the bulb and the world revolves around him

Question: How do you get a bass player off of your porch? Answer: Pay him for the Pizza.

Question: What do you call a guitar player without a girlfriend? Answer: homeless

Question: How many drummers does it take to screw in a lightbulb? Answer:
None, we make the lead singer do it.

those are hilarious! Kinda close to home too. I know a bassist who recently delivered pizza, guitarists living with girlfriends, and a lead singer who is sometimes not that humble. But I love those guys anyway.

Question: How many drummers does it take to screw in a lightbulb? Answer: None, we make the lead singer do it.

Ha Ha! Funny you should post that because I'm a bassist and I also used to deliver pizza way back in the day. :)

Here's a pic of my bass. It's an American-made Fender Highway One Jazz Bass with a Bad Ass II bridge.

Ernest

Attachments

• Ernie's Bass.jpg
    Ernie's Bass.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 13
Poking this to see any new comers have a musical instrument they play on willing to show it here.

efl153.jpg

Not a newcomer, and not actually a new bass. My husband bought it for me about a month ago in a pawn shop.

And no, nobody gets to hear me play it. I have been informed by honest offspring that even with a fretted instrument , my playing is not exactly music to hearing ears. :lol:

oh yeah, i should really start reading the posts before i post...i was just excited to post my piano :( my bad.

I just assumed you were a deaf/hh pianist for obvious reasons in here. Glad that you are excited about your piano. I would be, too. Still am. Although the Estonia piano is the one I want someday....if I can afford it.

efl153.jpg

Not a newcomer, and not actually a new bass. My husband bought it for me about a month ago in a pawn shop.

And no, nobody gets to hear me play it. I have been informed by honest offspring that even with a fretted instrument , my playing is not exactly music to hearing ears. :lol:

:giggle:...you rock, Botti!....now slip on ur rock 'n roll shoes.

Does any one have a video of themselves playing their musical instrument? Or am I the only one?

Back