Pics of you - Part V

I don't have a reading glasses with me so I assume that you are the interpreter for the Navy. Smile.

lol no not at all. I'm deaf btw. The museum provided interpreter so that's why I was there.

oh wait.... that joke flew way over my head and I didn't realize it till now :lol:

:ty: for pointing it out

Just thought I'd let you know, my daughter, all of 17, thinks you are "one hot babe!!"

i6w8qg.jpg

Whooooohooo!...Has Hollywood been calling, ya?.....

Nice!!! Have you apply for a model? of course I wonder when will you shave your beard and cut off your hair soon???

Nice!!! Have you apply for a model? of course I wonder when will you shave your beard and cut off your hair soon???

He won't :P And I wonder the same thing....I think he looks so much better without the beard and I've never seen a pic of him with short hair...so we'll see if he will do that :P

Well, here is my first picture since turning twenty on Saturday.

2148e9s.png

Actually, that's a little bit of a lie. I took some pictures for makeup tutorial videos, but to me, that doesn't count, hahaha. That's just my eyes!

He won't :P And I wonder the same thing....I think he looks so much better without the beard and I've never seen a pic of him with short hair...so we'll see if he will do that :P

ha ha yes he did show his picture of his short hair here on AD, maybe 2 yrs ago. Seriously, he looks good with either long hair or short hair. BUT my preferance, short hair.

I have not seen his goatee yet! :hmm:

b4fa04.jpg
Central Park near John Lennon's 72nd st apartment

2i8yypx.jpg
Central Park, it reminds me of movie Wolf and other movies

302ncqo.jpg
Brooklyn Bridge in view of South Seaport

eb3f9y.jpg
Wall Street, NYC

Those pics were taken on June 6, 2011 by my friend from his iPhone 4

Back