Pics of you - Part V

Sounds like you're independent type of person. :)

Yeah, have to find a state that is very business friendly ya know? I don't really know which state. I don't plan to stay here long either and may plan move back to Washington state along with my gf and kids. We have to save up for moving, ugh.

Good luck with that :) I dont think its depend which on state. I think its depend on people if they are willing to be something different and work, instead of living in the nutshell, you know?

Numerous of people who I know, they live in the nutshell. Lot ot deaf individuals feel the need to dependent one company since they provide the jobs for deaf employee. Ya know?

Washington State is a sweet state. A friend of mine just relocated from Pleasant Grove, UT to Seattle, WA - He's not really used to their weather, its very wet.

Yeah, the CSD people actually control their own deaf people in this state, it's really sad. I'm type of deaf person who doesn't take any bullshit & work for different compeitior. They're still on my ass for that. lol..

because of the favoritism like too many gally and rit/ntid peeps?

Good luck with that :) I dont think its depend which on state. I think its depend on people if they are willing to be something different and work, instead of living in the nutshell, you know?

Numerous of people who I know, they live in the nutshell. Lot ot deaf individuals feel the need to dependent one company since they provide the jobs for deaf employee. Ya know?

Washington State is a sweet state. A friend of mine just relocated from Pleasant Grove, UT to Seattle, WA - He's not really used to their weather, its very wet.

Thanks! Yep, creativity and make their work flow better, not "robotic" type of thing, ya know?

Haha, at least it doesn't get too cold in the winter in Western WA state. I used to live in Utah for only 6 months. :lol:

because of the favoritism like too many gally and rit/ntid peeps?

Hmm - Not really. They just bribe their own people such as send them out to some certain events to gather some information, and then they'll come up with something to screw up. Recently there were feds at their property. I asked one of the csd employee, and they denied.

Also one of the CSD employee went to Puerto Vallenia resturant, and my family went there to have their own dinner. My brothers brought up about the feds at CSD property.

Those CSD couple got up, and walk out from the resturant, and didnt pay for their food.

Some people at there are very briliant, and stuck in nutshells.

Thanks! Yep, creativity and make their work flow better, not "robotic" type of thing, ya know?

Haha, at least it doesn't get too cold in the winter in Western WA state. I used to live in Utah for only 6 months. :lol:

What make you live in Utah for couple of months? I went there once a while to visit the guy who I used to date with. lol

Hmm - Not really. They just bribe their own people such as send them out to some certain events to gather some information, and then they'll come up with something to screw up. Recently there were feds at their property. I asked one of the csd employee, and they denied.

Also one of the CSD employee went to Puerto Vallenia resturant, and my family went there to have their own dinner. My brothers brought up about the feds at CSD property.

Those CSD couple got up, and walk out from the resturant, and didnt pay for their food.

Couldn't help but ask...what does CSD stand for?

What make you live in Utah for couple of months? I went there once a while to visit the guy who I used to date with. lol

Well, I moved there to start a new life on my own away from parents. Next thing, I moved to Washington state and stayed there for 10 years.

it sounds pretty much to me that is favoritism in some way like those people covers up for each other.

You could say that - I guess I have my own definition of favorism. :) btw, its everywhere, so people really can't avoid favorism.

yeah that's true. just that i know some of those csd people that i have to avoid only if it comes with doing something to work for deaf services. but oh well.

yeah that's true. just that i know some of those csd people that i have to avoid only if it comes with doing something to work for deaf services. but oh well.

Yeah, that's one of the reasons why I wouldn't work for a company with too many deaf people. To me, deaf and hearing treat deaf people differently.

Yeah. I just can't stand see deaf people are not able to stand up for their own sakes. :/ Theres a dude who graduated from Gallaudet and work at there. They keep him in the family because 1) he's from south dakota 2) hes deaf 3) graduated from gallaudet - and he does not have title for his position. He swing among in few different departments.

Yeah. I just can't stand see deaf people are not able to stand up for their own sakes. :/ Theres a dude who graduated from Gallaudet and work at there. They keep him in the family because 1) he's from south dakota 2) hes deaf 3) graduated from gallaudet - and he does not have title for his position. He swing among in few different departments.

yea it happens too often in the gallaudet workfield too.

l_6b2a26d2e0e4442b952202f3354ea6ba.jpg

Sorry bout last post, I accidently put in wrong link.

Yeah, the CSD people actually control their own deaf people in this state, it's really sad. I'm type of deaf person who doesn't take any bullshit & work for different compeitior. They're still on my ass for that. lol.

I really can't say much about Iowa, I went there once and will again in couple of months.

I would rather move to either Arizona/Texas.

Come on down

Back