Pics of you - Part V

that sunglasses makes you look like "the Fly" monster's wife LOL
scary

maybe i should have bought them, lol!! We were just playing around at the Ripley's Aquarium Gift Store, you can kind of see the tag from them hanging by my face and I'm standing in front of a rack of sunglasses. I have another pic with my daughter wearing those and I'm wearing ones that don't have any glass in them at all, there's peace signs where the glass would be. Don't know how anyone could wear them.

That's not my normal smile either, I was doing it extra extra big!!

Do you have it figured out yet caz? You've asked how to do it a couple times figured someone should show you. :D

178141_297426433703045_1739049048_o.jpg

& & &
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/57124_297426067036415_1535941853_o.jpg

I dig the look man, awesome shades, check, awesome hat, check, awesome scarf check, peacoat check, Awesomesauce for some reason Im having a hard time find the like on your post.

Last edited:
I did the look man, awesome shades, check, awesome hat, check, awesome scarf check. Awesomesauce for some reason Im having a hard time find the like on your post.

You've got to scroll way over to the right and hover over the bottom....:D

Laura

You've got to scroll way over to the right and hover over the bottom....:D

Laura

yeah I've been doing that but it's not working, so weird. Maybe if I enlarge the screen to like 125%? Ima try it!

Oh found it! I had no idea there was so much to the right!

Me at the aquarium in Boston

545034_4755480278481_908662662_n.jpg

Had a cam whore moment while on a hammock at the USS Constitution Museum lol

543353_4755585201104_531974970_n.jpg

I have always wanted to try dirt bike someday. Looks fun!

It really is. Can't be too crazy or you get hurt real fast. Gotta know your limits.

Aside from that it can be a real adrenaline rush when you launch a jump and land it perfect.

Pulled over in a state park to experiment with different angles with the camera. Hard to believe the motorcycle is 18 years old now.

IMG_0604-L.jpg

Just got back this morning from visiting family in NH. While we were all together we had a huge family photo done, My mom and dad, me and my 5 younger brothers and sister, their spouses and all the grandbabies. hen one of just My parents and us kids, and then one of all the cousins. Attire was black shirts and jeans. While we were all dolled up my sister took a photo of me and my kiddos with my daughters iphone, so it's one of those instagram pics, I love them!! This has to be my favorite picture ever taken :D

Attachments

• 555171_4858332347954_492368305_n.jpg
    555171_4858332347954_492368305_n.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 61
Just got back this morning from visiting family in NH. While we were all together we had a huge family photo done, My mom and dad, me and my 5 younger brothers and sister, their spouses and all the grandbabies. hen one of just My parents and us kids, and then one of all the cousins. Attire was black shirts and jeans. While we were all dolled up my sister took a photo of me and my kiddos with my daughters iphone, so it's one of those instagram pics, I love them!! This has to be my favorite picture ever taken :D

Your children are beautiful...you must be a proud mother... :) Glad to hear the trip went well....And you got back just in time. We have a winter storm headed our way tonight, so I'm still up in the air about driving to NH for work tomorrow....

Laura

Your children are beautiful...you must be a proud mother... :) Glad to hear the trip went well....And you got back just in time. We have a winter storm headed our way tonight, so I'm still up in the air about driving to NH for work tomorrow....

Laura

Thank you!! :D I do tend to rub my fist on my sleeve when I think about them. It was soooooo cold on Friday!! I was really shocked it didn't snow while I was there, there was plenty of it around though so I still got an eye full of the stuff.

great picture. all of your kids have your eyes.

Instagram is really nice.

Pulled over in a state park to experiment with different angles with the camera. Hard to believe the motorcycle is 18 years old now.

Nice ride! My street bike ('zuki GS650G) has the same style 4-cyl. motor, but much older. If I ever have to pull the motor apart I'll probably just get rid of it lol 4 carburetors! Who would want to deal with re-installing those?!

Love my 'zuki though it's an '82 with only 12,000 miles on it. It turned 30 last year. :lol:

This is my dream street bike... Maybe next year!

http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums...A-A3E6-6AE230F343B3-2142-0000038944F0CA0F.jpg

Picture it with evil looking flat black exhaust : )

Irish, you have really great square jaws line, it makes you look kind of classy, nice smile too.

Back