pics of you - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
NorCal-

It is me when i was at my best friend's wedding in Virginia.

oops.. i didnt know it was repost in way, way previous. my bad-

Here is some pictures of me I took this weekend. I promised more recent.

IMG_0465.jpg

IMG_0408.jpg

IMG_0415.jpg

My Mom
IMG_0416.jpg

My Dad
IMG_0422.jpg

IMG_0424.jpg

IMG_0429.jpg

IMG_0432.jpg

Me being my goofy self

Beautiful scenery and great photos! Looks like you guys were having fun! :)

Promise - I'll post some soon - and not just of the hairy Star Wars wookie!

I am sure everyone really cares what I look like, but I did not want to feel left out.

Promise - I'll post some soon - and not just of the hairy Star Wars wookie!

I am sure everyone really cares what I look like, but I did not want to feel left out.

GGGAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. GGGAAAAHHHHHHH. :cool2:

(for those who are not familiar with Star Wars... that is how Chewbecca or Chewie talks and I have no idea how Han Solo understands him.)

Jiro - you were in Las Vegas for the UFC fight? I was in Las Vegas that time and was also in Grand Canyon when you were in Grand Canyon! Too bad that we didnt get to meet then :wave:

Celti - I recognize one of my haunted places! I am always found out in the Gorge too. Bet you had a blast :)

Jiro - you were in Las Vegas for the UFC fight? I was in Las Vegas that time and was also in Grand Canyon when you were in Grand Canyon! Too bad that we didnt get to meet then :wave

aaaaawwww shuck! :sadwave:

You asked for it - so here ya go!

This one is a few years ago - Me and my lovely wife on our 10 year anniversary - livin it up in Dallas!

You asked for it - so here ya go!

This one is a few years ago - Me and my lovely wife on our 10 year anniversary - livin it up in Dallas!

Whew - thought I was going to see an extremely hairy person - even braced myself before looking at your pic - but hey you end up cute and beautiful wife to boot! ;)

Whew - thought I was going to see an extremely hairy person - even braced myself before looking at your pic - but hey you end up cute and beautiful wife to boot! ;)

Thank you, Gemma...

Unfortunately - I am a hairy person (under all that cuteness :giggle:)

My nephew gave me the name Chewie (obviously short for Chewbacca) after a trip to the swimming pool!

My own step-father even said this summer to my mom while we were swimming in their pool, "I forgot how hairy that boy is."

on the other hand - it is slowly leaving my head - so I am not so sure what to think about a bald headed hairy guy :hmm:

I am running out of pictures of me. I will get some more later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back