Phonak Naida Q + CROS: Insurance Approval!! Want To Hear From Those With This Setup

Phi4Sius

Reaction score
Update: So Thursday I finally got insurance approval, and ordered a new Phonak NAIDA Q90 UP hearing aid for my right ear w/CROS device for my dead left ear (insurance is only paying for about half -- which is better than nothing, and it's amazing because it's the first time I have insurance that covers hearing aids at my company). This will be the first time ever having a second device, since I have been deaf in my left ear, w/moderate > severe hearing loss in my right ear since I was 3 years old. I'm 36 now. I have a Phonak NAIDA Q50.

I get to pick up my new hearing aid + CROS device this coming Wednesday.

In anticipation, I would love to hear from those who have had experiences with the Phonak Q70-Q90 + CROS system, and their features.

This guy uses a Phonak Cros with the slightly older Phonak Naida S IX (top of the range) UP HA. He doesn't seem to be around on this forum now tho.
Here's the link -
http://www.alldeaf.com/showthread.php?t=109081

Hi NaidaUP, thank you!!

I forgot to mention -- I've performed searches on this forum for Phonak NAIDA + CROS and Phonak CROS, and have been through reading many threads already. That was one of the ones I have already read. :)

Back