Petition against "dirty signs" book publishing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! Hey! What is going on, Karissa? I am not blaming on anything. But the way Kristin (the author of the "Dirty Signs") is making us look bad if she is trying to explain how to sign dirty signs and that would be offended. I want ASL and I want the Deaf communities. But there are some discussion that have to air out.

But the way you said above is what puzzle me that I don't get what you are trying to explain. Can you clarify that for me? :hmm:

Actually, if you look closer, you'll see "Seriously. I fail to see how it would be Deaf Community's fault or ASL itself."

Clearly, I am not saying we are or ASL is the fault for their dying languages. :)

Taking into account removed posts?

I have never participated in that thread. Period. Ask the mods. If posts were removed they were somebody else's...not mine since I have never posted in that thread. Are you saying that I participated in that thread?

I have never participated in that thread. Period. Ask the mods. If posts were removed they were somebody else's...not mine since I have never posted in that thread. Are you saying that I participated in that thread?

I am asking if you are part of the removed posts in that thread.

She accused both of us of being in it and denying it in post 231.

She accused both of us of being in it and denying it in post 231.

And I want to say , small wonder that I think you were there as you have been doing very little lately that hasn't had a strong audist slant.

You and Koko have become quite a little tag team , with many examples still up on the board that the moderators did not see fit to remove.

Whether you were in that specific thread at any point, you have been on quite a roll lately.

I disapprove very much of the way you both are treating people.
*shrug* as you are so obnoxiously fond of remarking.

And I want to say , small wonder that I think you were there as you have been doing very little lately that hasn't had a strong audist slant.

You and Koko have become quite a little tag team , with many examples still up on the board that the moderators did not see fit to remove.

Whether you were in that specific thread at any point, you have been on quite a roll lately.

Thanks for the feedback. Naturally I disagree. But you are entitled to you opinion.

I never been in that thread at all. Period.

Mod note:

Whether the posts are deleted or whatnot, there's no need to accuse someone to derail this thread.

Shall we move on now? I don't see any point to continue this debate.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back