PETA Kills

Better to kill them for food than for no reason at all, eh?

And do you care as much for the suffering of people?

There are other ways to imitate meat. I ate a chicken nuggets that were meatless. They taste no less than chicken nuggets. If we have a healthy way of non-artificially immitating meat, why use animals? That's so 1700's. We can survive without meat by finding other alternatives, so it's not like it's better to kill animals for food than none at all. It's not hard to understand what vegetarians are telling us. Meat eaters are just too lazy to attempt to change their diet without even trying.

The sufferings of the world is another thing, and what makes you think that animals suffering has nothing to do with human sufferings? Humans suffer for the animals, so vice versa it is important on both sides.

It's not really about loving animals. It's about despising people.

I'm all for animal rights, not PETA though. I am also for human rights particularly those that cannot defend themselves such as unborn children. We don't all dispise people you know.

I'd also like to point out that a lot of animal abusers have a record of abusing the people too. I know several people like that.

I was really upset about the way that PETA went around killing animals while promising the shelters they were finding homes. I agree with PETA about the meat and fur industry and about vivisection but I really don't agree with their tactics.

Jillo said:
Better to kill them for food than for no reason at all, eh?
And do you care as much for the suffering of people?

There are other ways to imitate meat. I ate a chicken nuggets that were meatless. They taste no less than chicken nuggets. If we have a healthy way of non-artificially immitating meat, why use animals? That's so 1700's. We can survive without meat by finding other alternatives, so it's not like it's better to kill animals for food than none at all. It's not hard to understand what vegetarians are telling us. Meat eaters are just too lazy to attempt to change their diet without even trying.

The sufferings of the world is another thing, and what makes you think that animals suffering has nothing to do with human sufferings? Humans suffer for the animals, so vice versa it is important on both sides.

Good answer. Human abuse is often linked to animal abuse. For example there is a guy in Oxford who tortures monkeys because he claims he is curing Alzimers. On the other hand many centers that used to help people with Alzimers are having to be closed down due to lack of funds leaving these people with nowhere to go, yet millions are spent to allow this man to continue with his cruel tests.

Back