pet pictures

suicidegirl

Reaction score
here's my two cats. the gray one's magnus. the white/brown one's wasabi :)

s640x480

0001zpac

and most recently....

0005pgsa

as you can see, they've gotten fat

what do YOUR pets look like?

suicidegirl said:

LOL that is soooo cute :lol: look like gonna have krate!!! HIYA!!! like Pomeranian's says lol

probably the cat " wasbi " is Pomeranian that jump and said HIYA!!!!! lol :lol:

lucia- thanks!

DeafMonkey said:
LOL that is soooo cute :lol: look like gonna have krate!!! HIYA!!! like Pomeranian's says lol

probably the cat " wasbi " is Pomeranian that jump and said HIYA!!!!! lol :lol:

oh my- you made me laugh!!! so true. it's like wasabi's thinking "DIE YOU MOFO!!!!!" and magnus is just sitting there and thinking "what the hell is happening??"

:rofl:

suicidegirl said:
lucia- thanks!

oh my- you made me laugh!!! so true. it's like wasabi's thinking "DIE YOU MOFO!!!!!" and magnus is just sitting there and thinking "what the hell is happening??"

:rofl:

yeah lol wait and see what Pomeranian or others said about your cats that the cat jump over other cat lol :lol:

That's Boo Boo

That's Nike

That's Socks

Sequoias and I got Boo Boo and Nike on February 26, 2006 which they was 4 weeks old on that time, right now they are 5 months old and 11 days old. Both of them are hodded rats, black on their head and strip on their back but Boo Boo have white on middle of strip top of her back near by head and have black tail too, Nike have white on middle of strip bottom of her back near by her butt and have white tail.

Then, Sequoias and I got Socks on April 30, 2006, she was 6 weeks old on that time, right now she is almost four months old this July 16th. She have all of black on her head and back and tail too but she does have white on her stomach and four legs.

Sweetheart said:

That's Boo Boo

That's Nike

That's Socks

Sequoias and I got Boo Boo and Nike on February 26, 2006 which they was 4 weeks old on that time, right now they are 5 months old and 11 days old. Both of them are hodded rats, black on their head and strip on their back but Boo Boo have white on middle of strip top of her back near by head and have black tail too, Nike have white on middle of strip bottom of her back near by her butt and have white tail.

Then, Sequoias and I got Socks on April 30, 2006, she was 6 weeks old on that time, right now she is almost four months old this July 16th. She have all of black on her head and back and tail too but she does have white on her stomach and four legs.

::gasps::

YOU HAVE PET RATTIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you and sequoias are just tooooooo cool! your wee rodent babies are so adorable. makes me want to run out and buy a couple of pet ratties... but i wont.

here are my kitties
spooky4.jpg

PC040110c.jpg

Copy2ofP5280137.jpg

tiggerplant.bmp

P3110229.jpg

P3060208.jpg

PB180010.jpg

PA200057.jpg

PA010047.jpg

P9270042.jpg

The white cat is Spooky, the orange one is Milly, The grey one is Tigger, and white with grey siamese is Loki. Tigger and Loki are mine, while the other two belongs to my mum.

my doggies
PA110053.jpg

PA070062.jpg

Copy2ofP5280134.jpg

P5280135.jpg

The German Shephard is Elsa, and the border collie (black with white) is Kiki. They belong to my mum and dad.

sorry for so many.. hehe

Sweetheart said:

That's Boo Boo

That's Nike

That's Socks

Awwie, very adorable!

suicidegirl said:
::gasps::

YOU HAVE PET RATTIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you and sequoias are just tooooooo cool! your wee rodent babies are so adorable. makes me want to run out and buy a couple of pet ratties... but i wont.

Yeppers, we have pet ratties :giggle: Thanks! But Sequoias have alot experience with rats than I do, they are my first pet and I fall in love with them already. Oh aww, why can't you buy rats? Just curious... But let me guess, becuase of your cats?

I will post the pictures in here when I need to find picture of Kali then will post 3 different pictures that I love my mom's pets very much :) they are like my own pets :)

Ricky.jpg

This is Ricky ( Passed away 1993-2006 miss him :( ) 14 years old

Kali.jpg

This is Kali (female) 3 years old

Bearcat.gif

This is Bear (Male) 17 Years old.​
================================

I have my own goldfishes of 2. and have more fishes but no pictures yet so I wait for my mom to take a pictures then email me :) I have patient lol :lol:

Sweetheart said:
Oh aww, why can't you buy rats? Just curious... But let me guess, becuase of your cats?

mainly, because they require attention and time... i already have two cats and that doesn't stop me from wanting pet ratties.

i've had several pet ratties- my favorite was delilah, a rat that would randomly shed hair. she was so awesome- never peed or pooped on me. i miss her.

Our Siamies Cats

Here are our two cats that we got this year, last Feb... I think..

On left side is Frankie and other side is Johnnie (Johnny, actually, lol)... Frankie is more mellow and Johnnie is more wild!

dscn03905lu.jpg

This below here same as above but see how they playful...they do that all the time lol... they are so adorable cats! Damn very friendly cats!
dsc00765xh.jpg

Wild always running inside the houses while mellow just simple lay down but sometimes does play with mouses mostly lol... both are so different and yet so closed....

Some of u are really cute... and sorry to hear abt ur dog passed away, DH... Ricky is look so cute and handsome!!

darkangel8603 said:
PA110053.jpg

sorry for so many.. hehe

NOOOOO don't apologize! i really enjoyed seeing your pets' pictures :)

i loooove the one of your dog with your cat. so so adorable!

~AngelWolf~ said:
Here are our two cats that we got this year, last Feb... I think..

On left side is Frankie and other side is Johnnie (Johnny, actually, lol)... Frankie is more mellow and Johnnie is more wild!

dscn03905lu.jpg

This below here same as above but see how they playful...they do that all the time lol... they are so adorable cats! Damn very friendly cats!
dsc00765xh.jpg

Wild always running inside the houses while mellow just simple lay down but sometimes does play with mouses mostly lol... both are so different and yet so closed....

Some of u are really cute... and sorry to hear abt ur dog passed away, DH... Ricky is look so cute and handsome!!

your cats are BEAUTIFUL!!! i love siamese cats :). i have to ask- how can you tell the difference between them???

the fighting picture made me giggle... mine fight tooooo much! i worry that they'll get hurt, but it hasn't happened yet.

suicidegirl said:
your cats are BEAUTIFUL!!! i love siamese cats :). i have to ask- how can you tell the difference between them???

the fighting picture made me giggle... mine fight tooooo much! i worry that they'll get hurt, but it hasn't happened yet.

LOL, Frankie is big and little fat in his tummy ( :lol: )and his hair is darker color while Johnnie is small and lighter and his hair is light color so that how I know which lol but then often not! GRRR So that depend where u are...for example if ur cats far abt 10 feet away, u wont be able to tell which is which! Till u walk up to them then u will know! LOL It is like Twin do u know like ^Angel^ and Cheri... err sorry girls lol... that is just example! :)

Back