personal how-do-you thread

Does anyone like playing the Dance Dance Revolution game? Might get a kit from the local DVD rental store for my PS2 for my upcoming birthday... but I think Baby really wants it, and my bday is an excuse. :P

PuyoPiyo, pardon me for being curious... how come you're studying transexuality?

I'm unwinding this weekend, but feeling a little poorly.. so I guess I caught some crap from Baby. Hope I get better Monday.. would really hate to miss out the fun on the new job. In the meanwhile, I'm enjoying non-academic pursuits such as Stargate SG-1 marathon. I have had my fill of the academic life to last me for a lifetime! Trying to keep things simple in the mind department...

I love to study about many new things, that's all really :) I just want to know how the surgery of transexual works, how transexual people experience their own life, how can they enjoy the intercourse while being transexual, how straight people treat them, etc etc etc. So it's all about learning, that's what I always do. ^-^

Aww hope everything is getting better for you.

going to spend this weekend resting and recovering from playing two hard softball games on Wednesday. My legs are sooooo sore and it hurts to go up and down the stairs. ::tears:

Need to do some cleaning around the house anyway cuz I didnt get a chance to do it last weekend due to my mom's visit.

Hello Liza, good to see ya back here. Hope ur husband get well soon. I am OKey, I think ur weather similar here, north. Sun rises before 6 am hardly to stay aslept longer for me, and late night to go in bed cuz sun hasnt set til about 11 pm. For this weekend my girls and I are going to swimming pool and bike.

OldNavyG, how long was your visit with family and cousins? And.. more importantly, when are you coming over to clean my house? :P

Sean and I stayed for 5 days at Illinois -- it was wonderful! more importantly, I'll need to know where u live and I'll make a big tonardo house for you :-X

Just got home from Family University.. it was fun.

Basically, groups of the children from different classes come together for this family-oriented event... had a fire truck parked out front (my son went nuts over that one) and two characters in costumes (Clifford and a dino)... but had many "exhibits" that children can come do stuff.. like make paper flowers, fans, hanging paper wind "chimes", hand print flowers, necklaces, etc, etc, etc... many stuff, all hands-on for the children to play/learn with... plus at different time intervals, they had groups from different classes come and perform. My son's class was at 9:30 and he did very well... Im proud of him. :D

best of all, there was a raffle going on to win one of many gift baskets... amazingly, both my mom and I won a basket each. :lol: My mom chose a basket full of beach stuff (even had an inflatable pool in there!), and I chose a basket full of books for my kids. I originally wanted this one basket that was so full of coffee stuff.. omg, looked sooooo good. When that was already reserved, I almost chose a basket that had champagne glasses and two bottles of sparking cider, but my eye caught onto the basket of books so I decided why not treat my kids to books instead.

Hi Liza,
DH's getting over his illness by now, I trust? Also hope you've not caught his germs....

Did not do much this weekend except watch The Nanny season 1 and 2 as well drooling over Maxwell Sheffield. ;)

Back