Person Below Me

Verizon, never had issues with them. around $58/mo unlimited data.

TPBM: Same question.

Verizon also, only saying that I’m on their current rates. :shock:

TPBM Do you take selfies often?

My car. Pathetic huh? :lol:

TPBM Aside from our sexy looks, what else do you like to take a pic of?

:lol: Well, I do that too sometimes. ;)

Sunset, nature, animals, tourism.

:lol: Well, I do that too sometimes. ;)

Sunset, nature, animals, tourism.

I take photos of just about everything. Nature, my fur babies, wild animals in my backyard (I haven’t been lucky enough to catch a photo of the coyote though).

TPBM, ever been on a ship of any kind?

TPBM, ever been on a ship of any kind?

Closest I've been to a ship is a boat (or canoe... I don't remember) or a ferry lol. Would love to go on a ship.

TPBM- ever taken a train trip longer than 2 hours?

You asking me?!

TPBM: same question
I took a train from Minneapolis to Duluth. It was about 4 hours. I have been researching doing a long train trip out west, through the Rockies. I will do it.

TPBM, same question. Or a vacation of any kind.

I took a train from Minneapolis to Duluth. It was about 4 hours. I have been researching doing a long train trip out west, through the Rockies. I will do it.

TPBM, same question. Or a vacation of any kind.

Yes, took a train to Seattle (20 hrs) and other time to Michigan which took 2 days. The rail scenic area is really nice in Oregon and the Rockies. :)

TPBM: Longest road trip you have driven?

Yes, took a train to Seattle (20 hrs) and other time to Michigan which took 2 days. The rail scenic area is really nice in Oregon and the Rockies. :)

TPBM: Longest road trip you have driven?

Not that far, from Charlotte to New Orleans.

TPBM What place in the US do you like to visit the most?

Not that far, from Charlotte to New Orleans.

TPBM What place in the US do you like to visit the most?

On the western side, Oregon and Arizona.... need to touch more on the east coast side to explore.

TPBM: Do you have a favorite landmark?

On the western side, Oregon and Arizona.... need to touch more on the east coast side to explore.

TPBM: Do you have a favorite landmark?

Not really, but I like to hike up to a state’s highest point.

TPBM Have you been really close to running out of gas?

Not really, but I like to hike up to a state’s highest point.

TPBM Have you been really close to running out of gas?

Yes, with a Jeep I used for a while. It drank so much that I had to refill it twice a week (20 gal tank), the needle was below E when I pulled up to the fuel station... perhaps the last few drops was in the carburetor.. I got lucky.

Yes, with a Jeep I used for a while. It drank so much that I had to refill it twice a week (20 gal tank), the needle was below E when I pulled up to the fuel station... perhaps the last few drops was in the carburetor.. I got lucky.

Almost ran out several times when I am not paying attention to the fuel level. I make it a point to look everytime I start the car.

TPBM Would you own an electric or hybrid vehicle?

Almost ran out several times when I am not paying attention to the fuel level. I make it a point to look everytime I start the car.

TPBM Would you own an electric or hybrid vehicle?

I'd consider for short trip use in city ie, run to the store, errands and things like that.

TPBM: You prefer driving in city or highway?

I'd consider for short trip use in city ie, run to the store, errands and things like that.

TPBM: You prefer driving in city or highway?

Highway, constant stopping and accelerating on city roads is a p.i.t.a.

TPBM Automatic or manual tranny?

TPBM

Highway, constant stopping and accelerating on city roads is a p.i.t.a.

TPBM Automatic or manual tranny?

Yep same.. I commute on highway everyday.

I use automatic in my vehicles I use/own. My parents had manual tranny vehicles growing up... they sold it before I could learn how to use it. They buy automatic since. I've driven manuals few times with company trucks and a friend's car.

TPBM: Have you hit anything (debris or animal) on the road?

TPBM: Have you hit anything (debris or animal) on the road?

Welllllllll... I hit something but it wasn't 'debris' or an animal (thank god). (and not it wasn't a human either...whew).

TPBM- are you a creature of habit when it comes to meal times (any or all 3) and what you eat? Or do you switch it up regularly?

Welllllllll... I hit something but it wasn't 'debris' or an animal (thank god). (and not it wasn't a human either...whew).

TPBM- are you a creature of habit when it comes to meal times (any or all 3) and what you eat? Or do you switch it up regularly?
Oh yeah. Same breakfast and work day lunch 99% of the time.

TPBM - same question

Back