Person Below Me

Matches.

TPBM: Wash dishes by hand or straight to dishwasher?

I actually do both, pain in the butt to retrieve food out of the dishwasher filter.

TPBM Kitchen cleanup duty or walk on shards of glass?

I actually do both, pain in the butt to retrieve food out of the dishwasher filter.

TPBM Kitchen cleanup duty or walk on shards of glass?

That's what I do too... wash dishes in sink then either to dry or into dishwasher.

Kitchen clean up duty.

TPBM: Ever walk on shards of glass? I have when I didn't realize I broke a glass door and the broken glass was all over the floor and stepping over it with a bare feet.

That's what I do too... wash dishes in sink then either to dry or into dishwasher.

Kitchen clean up duty.

TPBM: Ever walk on shards of glass? I have when I didn't realize I broke a glass door and the broken glass was all over the floor and stepping over it with a bare feet.

Oh yeah. Christmas morning when I was little, I stepped on a glass ball ornament. I didn’t feel much til my mom pulled the pieces off. Ouch!

TPBM Any fire or flame mishaps?

Oh yeah. Christmas morning when I was little, I stepped on a glass ball ornament. I didn’t feel much til my mom pulled the pieces off. Ouch!

TPBM Any fire or flame mishaps?

Don't recall any mishaps with the fire, but did had close calls with fire.

TPBM: Ever had a neighbor's house caught on fire? My next door neighbor caught fire from the kitchen (unattended stove) and had to call 911.

Wow, no. The closest was when we were using a grilling smoker and a passerby on our street called the fire department on us. No citation! :D

TPBM Do you prefer lit or dark highways?

Wow, no. The closest was when we were using a grilling smoker and a passerby on our street called the fire department on us. No citation! :D

TPBM Do you prefer lit or dark highways?

I've driven in both lit and dark highways... lit makes it easier to see any hazards in the path.

TPBM: Ever seen any strange or amusing license plate names?

I've driven in both lit and dark highways... lit makes it easier to see any hazards in the path.

TPBM: Ever seen any strange or amusing license plate names?

Only one I remember stood out - U LOOKD. Obviously. :lol:

TPBM Seen any funny bumper stickers?

Only one I remember stood out - U LOOKD. Obviously. :lol:

TPBM Seen any funny bumper stickers?

"I'm not deaf, I'm ignoring you"

TPBM: In a traffic light... do you stop close to the car in front of you or keep distance? (I was taught in drivers ed school, is to pull up til you see the car's rear tires in front of you) :lol:

"I'm not deaf, I'm ignoring you"

TPBM: In a traffic light... do you stop close to the car in front of you or keep distance? (I was taught in drivers ed school, is to pull up til you see the car's rear tires in front of you) :lol:

Depends on how heavy the traffic is. The heavier, the closer I get or I run the risk of being cutoff.

TPBM Do you stay a distance from rigs or don’t mind them alongside of you?

Depends on how heavy the traffic is. The heavier, the closer I get or I run the risk of being cutoff.

TPBM Do you stay a distance from rigs or don’t mind them alongside of you?

Good point.

I prefer to be clear of rigs especially flat bed rigs as never know something goes wrong.

TPBM: On Road or off road?

Good point.

I prefer to be clear of rigs especially flat bed rigs as never know something goes wrong.

TPBM: On Road or off road?

Either, NC has alot of traversable dirt roads. Makes for a dusty car!

TPBM Would you pull a dukes of hazzard and jump a highway to reach the other side?

Either, NC has alot of traversable dirt roads. Makes for a dusty car!

TPBM Would you pull a dukes of hazzard and jump a highway to reach the other side?

I wish!

TPBM: Ever want to ride a motorcycle?

YESSS! ;)

TPBM Would you assist an animal wandering on a highway?

Yes I would.

TPBM: If you see a wild animal such as deer or moose, etc on the pasture... would you stop on the shoulder to take picture or watch them?

Yes I would.

TPBM: If you see a wild animal such as deer or moose, etc on the pasture... would you stop on the shoulder to take picture or watch them?

No unless they were doing something extraordinary.

TPBM EVver experienced a tornado?

No unless they were doing something extraordinary.

TPBM EVver experienced a tornado?

I've experienced tornado warning but it never got touched down near me but my dad experienced F1 near his house.

TPBM: What natural disasters have you experienced through?

I've experienced tornado warning but it never got touched down near me but my dad experienced F1 near his house.

TPBM: What natural disasters have you experienced through?

Hurricane Hugo back in ‘89, that was a total disaster.

TPBM You ever mod your car?

Hurricane Hugo back in ‘89, that was a total disaster.

TPBM You ever mod your car?

The SUV I own was/is stock, once when I was young I used "twister" or "tornado" for the air intake in one of my SUV.

TPBM: Ever ride in the back of pickup truck?

The SUV I own was/is stock, once when I was young I used "twister" or "tornado" for the air intake in one of my SUV.

TPBM: Ever ride in the back of pickup truck?

Wait a sec. “ride”? Oh right. Yes when I was a kid.

TPBM Your typical Saturday pleasure?

Wait a sec. “ride”? Oh right. Yes when I was a kid.

TPBM Your typical Saturday pleasure?

Walking around the marina, looking at nature and trains going by.

TPBM: Do you use shredder for junk mail and/or documents?

Back