Person Below Me

@femme Fatale @Calvin why dontcha just exchange phone numbers, meet up and BAM!

If I told you, I’d have to kill you. :naughty:

Haven't had bad storms here but earthquake comes unexpected so no escape route.

TPBM: same question.

From tornadoes, we’re sh*t out of luck. Everything else is a planned evac.

TPBM Are ya nosy?

If I told you, I’d have to kill you. :naughty:

From tornadoes, we’re sh*t out of luck. Everything else is a planned evac.

TPBM Are ya nosy?

No, I mind my own business.

TPBM: Ever experienced earthquakes?

No, I mind my own business.

TPBM: Ever experienced earthquakes?

From the southeast, nothing obvious but a few light tremors have been reported.

TPBM If there was a news report concerning military jargon, would you understand it?

From the southeast, nothing obvious but a few light tremors have been reported.

TPBM If there was a news report concerning military jargon, would you understand it?

Probably not, I could ask someone who is familiar with military to understand things.

TPBM: Does someone in your family tell you stories about their military times (at home or aboard)?

Probably not, I could ask someone who is familiar with military to understand things.

TPBM: Does someone in your family tell you stories about their military times (at home or aboard)?

Yeah, my dad! Mostly the amusing aspects of it like his deployment to the first gulf war. Sometimes he would use military talk to embarrass me and my sister. smh

TPBM Your state seceded from the Union. Stay or relocate to the mainland?

Yeah, my dad! Mostly the amusing aspects of it like his deployment to the first gulf war. Sometimes he would use military talk to embarrass me and my sister. smh

TPBM Your state seceded from the Union. Stay or relocate to the mainland?

I'd guess would be mainland but I'd be curious to know the reason behind the secession whether if it's worth fighting for or not.

TPBM: Same question.

I'd guess would be mainland but I'd be curious to know the reason behind the secession whether if it's worth fighting for or not.

TPBM: Same question.

Barring the Trump election excuse, it’s the mainland for me. (Brief but no political posting is understood.)

TPBM Fave outdoor event? (Football, concerts, air show etc)

Barring the Trump election excuse, it’s the mainland for me. (Brief but no political posting is understood.)

TPBM Fave outdoor event? (Football, concerts, air show etc)

Air show, I like seeing those warbirds. Classic car show is another.

TPBM: Do you like to see warbirds?

Modern. You can engineer that stuff like crazy if you know how :)

TBPM: you ever soup up your car?

Modern. You can engineer that stuff like crazy if you know how :)

TBPM: you ever soup up your car?

No, these vehicles I owned were stock.

TPBM: If there is flying cars... would you fly/drive it?

God, classic for its sound and modern for the interior comforts.

TPBM Most miles ever driven?

Probably around 900 in a day several years ago. I was dead tired when I finally arrived. Not worth the risk.

Probably around 900 in a day several years ago. I was dead tired when I finally arrived. Not worth the risk.

A good 3,000+, but not nonstop. After all that driving you start to hallucinate and see the road lines follow you everywhere you walk.

TBPM: Most awkward tourist situation you've been in as a tourist?

A good 3,000+, but not nonstop. After all that driving you start to hallucinate and see the road lines follow you everywhere you walk.

TBPM: Most awkward tourist situation you've been in as a tourist?

Definitely the underground voodoo places in New Orleans. I don’t know, but never touched any of it!

TPBM Same Question.

Definitely the underground voodoo places in New Orleans. I don’t know, but never touched any of it!

TPBM Same Question.

Underground cavern and being on a boat in total darkness with little light but interesting experience.

TPBM: The best tourist attraction you been to?

Underground cavern and being on a boat in total darkness with little light but interesting experience.

TPBM: The best tourist attraction you been to?

I love The Outer Banks NC and North Myrtle Beach, SC. So serene there without the crowds.

TPBM Open affection or git-a-room?

Back