Permanent laser hair removal from Day Spa!

Phillips

Lets ride horses!
Premium Member
Reaction score
I will be going to day spa soon :giggle:....... As a result, Need to know pro or con about Permanent laser hair removal?

I was considering to have remove hair from Bikini and underarm too.

Can you tell me what difference about between bikini and Brazilian bikini?:hmm:

Thanks!

Please put this thread to ? ;)

I have spent thousands of dollars on laser hair removal.

Do not fall for it "being permanent". You will always need touch ups, anywhere from 6 weeks to 2 months. The advertising is misleading.

But yes it beats shaving every other day or waxing.

Good luck :)

I will be going to day spa soon :giggle:....... As a result, Need to know pro or con about Permanent laser hair removal?
Laser is the most permanent way but it is also the most expensive and requires several visits for any area larger than a unibrow.

Can you tell me what difference about between bikini and Brazilian bikini?
Bikini area leaves hair on a narrow strip of the pubic area, less than a thong covers.

Brazilian removes every thing from here to eternity, front, back, and underneath.

I have spent thousands of dollars on laser hair removal.

Do not fall for it "being permanent". You will always need touch ups, anywhere from 6 weeks to 2 months. The advertising is misleading.

But yes it beats shaving every other day or waxing.

Good luck :)

Really ...

thousands of dollar? Jeez i will find out price

Laser is the most permanent way but it is also the most expensive and requires several visits for any area larger than a unibrow.

Bikini area leaves hair on a narrow strip of the pubic area, less than a thong covers.

Brazilian removes every thing from here to eternity, front, back, and underneath.

Oic!!! i think rather choice Bikini area than Brazilian! :shock: :giggle:

:ty:

Really? ... still have to pay more if its not permanent removal hair?

For me, since Im a regular customer, it will be 25 dollars every 6 weeks but it does depend on how much area that you want to be retouched.

For me, since Im a regular customer, it will be 25 dollars every 6 weeks but it does depend on how much area that you want to be retouched.

I pay 30 dollars every 8 weeks electronically removal hair from my chin. I do not want to grow into man. Yikes !! Check my clist, whew I do not have any one. Paranoid change gender.

I pay 30 dollars every 8 weeks electronically removal hair from my chin. I do not want to grow into man. Yikes !! Check my clist, whew I do not have any one. Paranoid change gender.

8 every weeks? its regrowing?

If they do to my underarm and Wonder if it's tickling or hurt?

I am tempted to try this laser hair removal. I just need to find a good place. I know its pricy and need to follow up for more treatments its probably better than shaving.

Back