Pepsi Drinkers - RED ALERT!!!

This was attributed to the Orlando, FL bottling facility. The cans we drink originate from Atlanta, GA so it in no way affects my decision to drink canned Pepsi products.

You are a Pepsi drinker?:giggle:

:P being originally a mountain girl, I love frog. Legs, dumplings, frog is goood. I also love pepsi. That is, when I cant get RC and moon pies. haha
So what could be better, like putting peanuts in your coke. mmm mmm :cheers:

:P being originally a mountain girl, I love frog. Legs, dumplings, frog is goood. I also love pepsi. That is, when I cant get RC and moon pies. haha
So what could be better, like putting peanuts in your coke. mmm mmm :cheers:

:jaw: :wtf:

Are you associated with those Amozonian types I've seen up in the Carolina/Tennessee mountain line?

Hey Ocean, more or less, I drink coke also depending on which is a better deal. ;)

I am sure it will be less. Now, that you found out a frog was found in Pepsi, you will drink more Coke :giggle:

I am sure it will be less. Now, that you found out a frog was found in Pepsi, you will drink more Coke :giggle:

What the hell, why not some risque beverage? :lol:

pepsi-frog-1.jpg

:jaw: :wtf:

Are you associated with those Amozonian types I've seen up in the Carolina/Tennessee mountain line?

We are Irish/Cherokee and hillbillly I suppose. Frogs, squirrell hunting and rabbits and other small animals were just as much survival as sport. We were raised in the Tennessee/Georgia area. As the Irish coming in from the Carolinas met the resident Cherokee they found one another to be friendly folks. Do a search for Chief Vann House, Georgia. My cousins still curate there. Now it is much different than when were growing up, since the textile industry came in. Still, I dont deny that a good plate of froggy legs is welcome. (In all seriousness, I would not want a surprise in any of my food or drink)

Maybe a small frog ended up in a factory and got trapped into some machinery and ended up in the canning room or something.

Frog in pepsi can ? Ewww! Now, that's really nasty! :barf:

I am glad I've never drank any soda.

*drinks can of Pepsi*

Hmm... tastes slimy and with a hint of chicken.

*looks in can*

OMG! There's a frog in there! :shock:

Seriously, how the hell does that happen? Reminds me of the movie... Strange Brew... about these two guys who try to "sue" a brewery into giving them a bunch of free beer by saying that they found a mouse in a bottle of beer. (They actually put it in a bottle as a baby and raised it to a point where it couldn't come out.) Heh!

wow.... I'd never thought my thread would get this far.

:barf:

I wonder if scbassist will turn into a frog after drinking that Pepsi:giggle:

Back