Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Coca Cola

Votes: 17 40.5%
  • Others .. please explain

Votes: 13 31.0%

• Total voters
Congratulations on reaching your posting milestone, Pepsi

Although, Coke is what I always will go by with. Yep, Coca Cola rocks. :D

Thanks Jolie,but Coca Cola does not rock. :)

By the way, I noticed there's more Dr. Pepper down in mid-west & south than it is in east & west coasts.

There's crazy battle about Pepsi and New Coke in 80's.
[yt]LnuEQ0nq4NM[/yt]

[yt]hc4OA3zIZvo[/yt]

[yt]o4YvmN1hvNA[/yt]

Burp!! Excuse me! bec... I did drink Pepsi! it's okay.!! :lol: ;)

I am vote > Ginger Ale or Sprint :D

Pepsi just put out 3 new neon colored ginseng fortified Mountain Dew varieties. Another bad mark against Pepsi!:|

I guess Max Headroom decided to go with Coca-Cola instead... ;)

[yt]IzxHDqUz8Sk[/yt]

I go to the Pepsi bottling company here in town & get a flat(24 bottles) of 20ounce caffeine free, diet Mt. Dew's for $20.13 every Friday. If I was to buy them single out of drink machines or gas stations it is $1.50 a bottle so I save major amount. I do it this way cause I am a parts runner for a mechanic shop and need the bottles so I can pack them and my lunch in a cooler so I can save more money.
But the big thing about it is that I collect Coca-Cola stuff in a big way. I have calenders from several different years that I have cut up and arranged into big custom collage pictures and had them framed, I have collector series cards- like baseball cards but they are pics of past adds, collector mini cars and delivery vehicles from all different dates and times, napkin holder w/ salt and pepper shakers to match, A coca-cola beanie baby peacock from the u.s. Olympics, a wood thing that looks like a store with coke sings on it but when you look at it, it actually has coasters inside it, I have all kinds of stuff, my living room is painted red, white and black with a coca-cola border around the top and I made two quilts out of coke material and I have 3 throws hanging on the back of the chairs and couch to cover up with that are coke too. I also have a 5 foot tall coca-cola bear that a dear friend of mine gave me about a year before she passed away from cancer and several old tins and trays and real store sings that were used way back in the 1890's and way early 1900's. I have a bunch of different drinking glasses in all different sizes and shapes in the kitchen and in our bedroom I made matching curtains for the two windows, a dust ruffle and king size summer comforter with the same coke material, but the comforter has one side matching the other stuff and the other side a different coke design, along with 4 pillow shams. My husband figured out a long time ago to give up fussing about it cause it made it worse, every time he would complain I would mark it down and for each comment I bought and put up another coke item or made him take me to the museum in Atlanta- which is a 2 hour drive from here( which I also got something else for my collection while we were there so it would be a double whammy).

I used to drink coke and pepsi Now I drink cactus cooler, sunkist, mist and root beer.
But soda can be bad if u drink all the time or everyday.
Singer Madonna does pepsi commerical in 1989.

Back