people treat u unfair

Status
Not open for further replies.
CODAchild said:
:( That is so sad, because Miss P is such an avid poster that instead of making threads or postings so negative, if she learned to like herself a lot more, she could really make some interesting reading on her threads, and maybe then, we can actually respond to her the way we all respond to each other. WITH RESPECT!!!! OK MISS P? RESPECT YOURSELF MORE NOW, SO YOU CAN LEARN TO RESPECT OTHERS!!!! It doesn't hurt, and it doesn't cost anything!! The only cents you would be using? Would be common sense. Think about it Miss P.

Amen again! :hug:

Miss P, listen to CODAchild, She is very sweet, warm and friendly is only trying to help you be a better person like most of us want you to be. Either take her advice and be a better person or don't take her advice you'll be the same person that most of us dislike. ;)

CODAchild said:
:( That is so sad, because Miss P is such an avid poster that instead of making threads or postings so negative, if she learned to like herself a lot more, she could really make some interesting reading on her threads, and maybe then, we can actually respond to her the way we all respond to each other. WITH RESPECT!!!! OK MISS P? RESPECT YOURSELF MORE NOW, SO YOU CAN LEARN TO RESPECT OTHERS!!!! It doesn't hurt, and it doesn't cost anything!! The only cents you would be using? Would be common sense. Think about it Miss P.

I agree with you CODA! She have to learn. Sound like we all are like "mother and father" or "teacher" to teach her what is respect mean all over again. Guess she didn't listen. sigh

CODAchild said:

i know you have good intentions and mean well :) but... DON'T USE YOUR ENERGY TO WASTE YOUR TIME NOR YOUR BREATH, GIRL.... SHE NEVER LISTENS/ WILL NEVER LISTEN TO YOU OR ANYONE! :roll:

Amen again!!!

CODAchild said:

She doesn't bother me a bit. I know how to ignore if, she seeks for your attention or pulls your leg to see how your reactions are.
I don't need to post to say my pieces if, her issue is not worth discussin'. It's better than to vent your anger or buzz off at her by postin' here - it's just a waste of time. Just show your maturity side.

My 2 cents worth..... *shrugs* :)

So you guys are saying I am an evil person with terrible attitude...

I guess people I met in person are wrong about me... They said I am sweet and very cool.

Wow, I guess I stay away from men and get no love life and be alone and don't get job, and people should stay away from me. So I should have no friends. Okay.

Hey Mods, these people are going off topic on my thread....

I haven't bash anybody on this thread.

I just wanted to know has anybody treat you guys unfair.

RedheadGrrl said:
I agree with you CODA! She have to learn. Sound like we all are like "mother and father" or "teacher" to teach her what is respect mean all over again. Guess she didn't listen. sigh

Well I am 35, I am not 5 years old girl...
You can't be my parent....
My mom said she is against gays.
So I learned from her and she has many friends.
She doesn't have friends like you deaf people who are trying to teach me a lesson.
No matter what yall said or do, yall can't change me. I will always be like this, so stop helping me, you can't change me... So accept that....
Even that gay movie Brokeback isn't gonna change the world.
You either suffer or go along with everybody else.

Miss*Pinocchio said:
Well I am 35, I am not 5 years old girl...
You can't be my parent....
My mom said she is against gays.
So I learned from her and she has many friends.
She doesn't have friends like you deaf people who are trying to teach me a lesson.
No matter what yall said or do, yall can't change me. I will always be like this, so stop helping me, you can't change me... So accept that....
Even that gay movie Brokeback isn't gonna change the world.
You either suffer or go along with everybody else.

what about u do accept gay/lesbi :aw:

Ok freewoman, I'm gonna respect gays and lesbians.

If I slip up, you remind me, okay?

I ain't perfect.

Me and my sister who is pretty, we have no friends....

But my mom has hundreds of friends, she be on phone almost 24 hours... And most of the time out with friends... She got friends in neighborhood, church, work, and everywhere.....

She loves to talk, yak yak yak.

Me and my sister are always antisocial.

Miss*Pinocchio said:
Ok freewoman, I'm gonna respect gays and lesbians.

If I slip up, you remind me, okay?

I ain't perfect.

Me and my sister who is pretty, we have no friends....

But my mom has hundreds of friends, she be on phone almost 24 hours... And most of the time out with friends... She got friends in neighborhood, church, work, and everywhere.....

She loves to talk, yak yak yak.

Me and my sister are always antisocial.

I agree about not perfect,
I have no friends too :)

My good intentions are,

I just want USA to be smoke free.
I just want everybody to be healthy and how to be happy.
I just want end world hunger.
I just want AIDS to stop spreading...
Some of you guys listened to Scientists saying about evolution.
But you guys won't listened to Scientists saying majority of gay men and people who won't use protection got HIV.
I just want people to stop suffering.
I just don't believe in abortion.
I just don't believe in death penalty,
I just want to change the world.

So does that make me a bad terrible person?
You guys want me to just respect everybody and leave things the way they are and don't change and allow people to suffer and encourage other people to respect everybody?

And we should go to Heaven because that is the only place to get away from this hell place?

Well I just want to get rid of the evilness in this world... That is alll... That is my good intention.

Miss*Pinocchio said:
My good intentions are,

I just want USA to be smoke free.
I just want everybody to be healthy and how to be happy.
I just want end world hunger.
I just want AIDS to stop spreading...
Some of you guys listened to Scientists saying about evolution.
But you guys won't listened to Scientists saying majority of gay men and people who won't use protection got HIV.
I just want people to stop suffering.
I just don't believe in abortion.
I just don't believe in death penalty,
I just want to change the world.

So does that make me a bad terrible person?
You guys want me to just respect everybody and leave things the way they are and don't change and allow people to suffer and encourage other people to respect everybody?

And we should go to Heaven because that is the only place to get away from this hell place?

Well I just want to get rid of the evilness in this world... That is alll... That is my good intention.

Well, I just don't like a 3rd party to butt in, because I believe in 2 persons to work things out for themselves and resolved it soon as possible. If, it don't work out then, leave them be until the right time to solve it.

I just don't like to see people smokin', because it could make them sick such as cold or cough or sore throat. I used to smoke before and I can understand what it did to my health, if I don't quit smokin'. I love the smell of frangrance ( clean from shower/bath ) without ciggie's odor on them. Tired of takin' a shower after meetin'/chattin' with smokers when I just done shower.

I just don't like arguments/fightin' - it is very tiresome for me. I am soo used to a "quiet" life and I like the way how the peace is in my life. Thanks to Alaska for teachin' me that, so I could live a little bit longer and stay young rather than lookin' old from the stress, pressure due to fightin'/arguments. ;) ( Same goes with smokin' - it could make people gettin' old fast. )

There are many things I don't like - but, I just know how to move on in a new direction where I can have my life better. Bein' single is the best rather than bein' married - IMO. Oh, yes some people will say that fightin'/arguments will help 2 persons ( couple/lovers/sweethearts/spouses ) to grow mature - that's THEIR opinions.

This world isn't perfect place to live, but it also teaches you how to live a better life, if you chose the right path to avoid bad things around you. For example : I could visit some deaf people at bowlin', but they like to gossip about other people and if, I see them gossipin' like this then, I wouldn't go in there to join and start gossipin'. I will just avoid them and find elsewhere where I can find the right people to chat with.

My good intention is: Go back to Alaska and start to look for work. Alone, yes. I care about myself and I don't want to get sick from too many problems because of age as I am gettin' older. At YOUNG age, it doesn't matter - but, when you get older, you will feel alot more wiser and chose a wise decision where you will find more peace to avoid bad things.

I can understand why Jesus said it's better to stay single rather than to marry, but if anyone who feels temptation or lust, then they have to marry to avoid God's Judgment. FYI, Miss P. I am still learnin' EVERYDAY until the day I die...........

I can say more - but, nah.. I think that's about it for now. :lol:

This is interesting..

17 years of my whole life, I have seen many and I mean MANY haters bashing against Gays/Lesbians/Africans/Jewishs/Chineses and you name them. One thing I do not understand is that why do people like to insult others based on what they look like or on what they are like or on what they are. Gays..so what, they are men like me, Alex, even your husband, just except with a different feelings. Lesbians, so what, they are women like you guys, Cheri, CODAchild, and rest of the women here, except with a different feelings, Africans, so what, they are LIKE us, just with a different color on their skins, Jewishs, so what, they are like us but with a different religious, Chineses, so what, they are like us except with a different shape of eyes. Short, tall, fat, thin, we all are people. People are people and that is what God wants. Do you really think God would like to see people being against others?

I personally do not believe in gay marriages but I have some gay friends and I love them. I have africans friends, jewishs friends, chinese firends, fat friends, thin friends, tall friends, short friends, handicapped friends, they all are wonderful.

Remember, People are people just like us.

Well why people are so unhappy now?

Why people murdered each other?

Why people steal?

No matter if people accept you, no matter if you have everything, no matter how much money you have, no matter what race, what religion, what sexual orientation....

We all gonna be unhappy.

Do you think God is happy, God who has power, and he can have anything he wants.... Do you think he is happy?

Do you think you'll be happy in Heaven when you got family members on Earth that need you?

NO..... Nobody will ever ever ever be completely happy eternity.
We will all have to go though emotions.
So accept that.

Byran said:
they are women like you guys, Cheri, CODAchild, and rest of the women here, except with a different feelings, Africans, so what, they are LIKE us, just with a different color on their skins, Jewishs, so what, they are like us but with a different religious, Chineses, so what, they are like us except with a different shape of eyes. Short, tall, fat, thin, we all are people. People are people and that is what God wants. Do you really think God would like to see people being against others?

:confused: I have no idea what you are talking about. :ugh:

Miss*Pinocchio said:
Well why people are so unhappy now?

Why people murdered each other?

Why people steal?

No matter if people accept you, no matter if you have everything, no matter how much money you have, no matter what race, what religion, what sexual orientation....

We all gonna be unhappy.

Do you think God is happy, God who has power, and he can have anything he wants.... Do you think he is happy?

Do you think you'll be happy in Heaven when you got family members on Earth that need you?

NO..... Nobody will ever ever ever be completely happy eternity.
We will all have to go though emotions.
So accept that.
:bsflag: :bsflag: :bsflag: :bsflag: :bsflag:

Miss*Pinocchio said:
Well I want to know why men love another man and why women love another woman... I am very curious about that.
And I don't understand why gay man married woman if he isn't in love with her.
Why do they hide in closet?
I might go see or rent out that movie "Brokeback".

Just like I talk about Astrology and I wish to discuss more abot evolution....

Why Christians won't talk about it?
I am trying to get rid of fears.

My mom told me to stay away from snakes cause they are evil, but I didn't....
I touched a snake once and it is such a beautiful creature.

I won't ever stop talking about things until I explore everything.
Okay then why dont you start exploring now and come back in a year or two
to let us know how you like it. So, let's find a :fly3:

Alex, they don't respect you...
I don't know how much money
you pay for this forum and
space....
But they are wasting space
by repeating things, saying
things over over and over again.

And they need to stop
going off topics.

And only 2 people were being
treated unfair by people????

Everybody else must have a nice life.

:P

Mod Note:

Thread's closed for several reasons, one being that apparently some things get repeated over and over--which also can or could bring in others to start some finger-pointing, showing some disgust with words creating an air of bashing, thrashing, etc., also, if there's a problem with a thread or post, there's really no need to make it public, that is why PMland is available to use and to serve for the integrity and interests altogether for Alldeaf and its members, which would be most appropriate to use when contacting or informing a Moderator or Alex...of such issues and whatnots....

~RR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back