Peeps Are Starting to Pop Up Again!

vote

• No. Yikes

Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Yes. Yummy

Votes: 10 30.3%
  • Sort of. Ok .. maybe i do eat B-B-b-u-t.

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • OTHERS you are required to explain in your post. THANK YOU!

Votes: 5 15.2%

• Total voters

Frisky Feline

Reaction score
Peeps Are Starting to Pop Up Again!

Are You a Fan of the Marshmallow Treat?

:ugh3:

peeps-103911115562_xlarge.jpeg

I used to LOVE these. But somewhere along the way I have started to lose my taste for these.

But roast them over a bonfire, you have creme brulee! (tastes just like it! NOM NOM NOM) I could post pics. Frisky -- these pics are on my FB page. :giggle:

I used to LOVE these. But somewhere along the way I have started to lose my taste for these.

But roast them over a bonfire, you have creme brulee! (tastes just like it! NOM NOM NOM) I could post pics. Frisky -- these pics are on my FB page. :giggle:

LOL

Me too. i lose my taste but i still buy them like old habits. LOL
My kids HATE them. its a good exacuse for me not to buy tons of them.

bleh they are gross! ew no thanks. I rather watch them explode in the microwave. :)

I used to love this but it is too much sweet in the marshmallow especially like the Peeps. It is okay. **expression with kind of **

Hmm, maybe peep s'mores?

:giggle: Haha, when I saw the title of this post I thought you were talking about people ("peeps") who had maybe been laying dormant on the board now starting to show up again in posts!

Besides that, though, I actually kinda like peeps (can't eat too many at a time, but one or two are good). It's funny, really, because I can't stand actual marshmallows by themselves but I like marshmallows in other forms (peeps, s'mores, sweet potato casserole, etc.). Kinda like the way I don't like peanuts roasted and dry but I LOVE boiled peanuts and enjoy things with peanut butter in them... :roll: Yeah, I'm a bit weird in my tastes I guess...

Not everybody is on your FB page! Post pics! I wanna see! I could burn chicks all day long.

:lol:

I'll tell you what I'm a fan of... marshmallow eggs.

brachs-easter-marshmallow-eggs-im-125289.jpg

Talk about a holy sugar injection.

They were SO good. If you look at the last picture, not only is the top part cooked, the yellow sugar coating was crunchy, just as if you had creme brulee'd it with a flametorch. So NOM NOM NOM. After I posted this on FB last year, several friends tried it with their kitchen gas stove ... Hint hint :lol:

We tried the creme brulee Peeps last year and they were good, but otherwise I am not too crazy about Peeps.

:giggle: Haha, when I saw the title of this post I thought you were talking about people ("peeps") who had maybe been laying dormant on the board now starting to show up again in posts!

Besides that, though, I actually kinda like peeps (can't eat too many at a time, but one or two are good). It's funny, really, because I can't stand actual marshmallows by themselves but I like marshmallows in other forms (peeps, s'mores, sweet potato casserole, etc.). Kinda like the way I don't like peanuts roasted and dry but I LOVE boiled peanuts and enjoy things with peanut butter in them... :roll: Yeah, I'm a bit weird in my tastes I guess...

Ditto...too much sugar in those Peeps...my boys wouldn't eat 'em...but I do like to roast marshmallows...it's been a long time tho'....and sweet potato bake with marshmallows on top....yummy!

I remember you posting about that. Was that after we posted the pics?

Maybe. I think I still have a box or two left from then. :P

I probably should replace them if I want to do it again this year!

Back