Peeps Are Starting to Pop Up Again!

vote

• No. Yikes

Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Yes. Yummy

Votes: 10 30.3%
  • Sort of. Ok .. maybe i do eat B-B-b-u-t.

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • OTHERS you are required to explain in your post. THANK YOU!

Votes: 5 15.2%

• Total voters
Maybe. I think I still have a box or two left from then. :P

I probably should replace them if I want to do it again this year!

Naw! Processed food has a shelf life of like... what 50 years like the indestructible Twinkie. You'll be fine.

:P

We have got to start eating healthier as a nation but you bet I'm buying some peeps this evening and I'm gonna roast 'em.

i am the lowest of the low,i just ate my grandson easter egg,i have creep out get another one before he notice.....marshmallow eggs sound devine

just hot cross buns for me i cant take chocolate (it kicks in a bad tinnitus)

Used to eat them all the time, but since going vegan, I no longer do. Both my kids hate them.

I hate almost all easter candy, I don't like marshmallows unless they are burnt to a crisp over a fire :D remember those long eggs that had a candy coating on the outside, marshmallow on the inside but were hollow? OMG that is the most disgusting candy on the planet, even worse than peeps. I don't even like Cadbury Creme eggs.....it's all too sweet.

I liked getting hollow chocolate bunnies for easter though, I'd put peanut butter on the inside :D

My wife always buy 3 boxes of peeps and it just gone within a week. My kids had 4 in a row that stuck together and ate em up.

Catty

Wirelessly posted

Sharky99 said:
Ugghhh... time to flame the rotten peeps straight to hell.. lol

You like the creme brûlée style LOL

Wirelessly posted

Nasty, nasty and nasty. Did I mention how nasty peeps are?

I am laugh omg. funny comedy bird :lol: I am hard laugh funny. I didn't heard news! teasing! joking!

I loved peeps when I was a kid. My grandmother would always get me a box of them and a box of Turkish delight.

I loved peeps when I was a kid. My grandmother would always get me a box of them and a box of Turkish delight.

I was always excited about Turkish Delight after reading countless English children's books.

When I had some, I was disappointed it was like some grapefruit, extra solid jello.

Grapefruit? That's strange. I've had bad Turkish delight but never grapefruit. I find some varieties are very hard and/or dry. Some also ruin the flavour or texture with nuts. I think it's a bit like marzipan, some love it but a lot more hate it.

The stuff I always had was "rose water" flavoured, some with a lemon flavour too. Fairly large cubes, and covered on the outside with powdered sugar. Yummy!

Grapefruit? That's strange. I've had bad Turkish delight but never grapefruit. I find some varieties are very hard and/or dry. Some also ruin the flavour or texture with nuts. I think it's a bit like marzipan, some love it but a lot more hate it.

The stuff I always had was "rose water" flavoured, some with a lemon flavour too. Fairly large cubes, and covered on the outside with powdered sugar. Yummy!

Rose water with powdered sugar. Yes. But to me it tasted like bad grapefruit Jello.

And I never wanted to try any again, so I don't know if I had bad candy, or if I would just never like it.

Man, that'll be enough to send me into a sugar coma. STAT!

I was always excited about Turkish Delight after reading countless English children's books.

Any time someone mentions Turkish Delight I think of "The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe" movie (not the most recent one, there was a version done around the 80's that was a British version I think, that I grew up watching- I like the recent remakes but really, the British version was the best!)! My dad likes Turkish Delight, but I have never tasted it.

open the package weeks in advance and let them get stale. mmm!

I open the package and they get hard by the next day. That's how I like to eat peeps. And I only like the yellow chicks, not the pink bunnies. I know they taste the same, so it must be psychological.

Peep Pie.

peeps3.jpg

Back