PC Games ?

MDCodeRedFreak

Reaction score
have u ever played PC games on compy ??? my brother used to do that, he did play Rainbow Six and Counter Strike .... i haven't played PC games cuz it's sort of confusing

i used to play alot of PC games on my computer...Tomb Raider series, Duke Nukem, Doom, Hexen, etc...but i like console games better because they are faster and has a safer memory power than computers do. it's just alot easier to play games with a controller and play games on TV instead of on computer...it's just more simple that way. playing games on keyboard is just a waste of time bleh

of course, Tomb Raider:Angel of Darkness is coming to PS2 so I rather get this on PS2 instead of PC and a new Duke Nukem game is in the works, and Doom 3 is coming, but when? Doom 3 would be exclusive on Xbox.

I still have SimCity 3000 for Mac. Still wait for SimCity 4 come up for Mac. :|

it was ok to play on computer cuz it can be effect freeze. I rather to use PS2, or Nintindo Gamecube or Xbox becasue it is more better system for only game.

Originally posted by GoldenLeaf74
it was ok to play on computer cuz it can be effect freeze. I rather to use PS2, or Nintindo Gamecube or Xbox becasue it is more better system for only game.

yup, and no annoying setup when you simple insert the disco and play. Simple!!

I have Playstation 1 and 2. But I do play PC games too. I prefer console system than PC cuz PC is so limited and sometimes crashed. But PC has its advantages.

Playstation: FF7, FF8, FF9, FFX, Parasite Eve, Chrono Cross, Wild Arms 1 and 2, Beyond the Beyond, Red Faction 2, Spy Hunter, Lunar Silver Star Story Complete, Recident Evil: Veronica Code X and many more!

PC: Civilization 3, Red Alert 2, Yuri's Revenge, C&C: CounterStrike, Alpha Centuari, Resident Evil 2, and WarCraft 3!

On my old IBM computer, I used to play games like Quake and Nascar. On my current computer, the only PC game I play is Medal of Honor: Spearhead.

Back