PBS Deaf History

sweet4u618

Reaction score
Hi has anyone seen PBS Deaf History TV 2 HRS show once? I watched it and I had save 2 HR in DVR Direct TV that recorded it. I saved that. Deaf History is a good show of Action, show Sorenson VP and different people who experienced their own choices but it affected losing sign language a bit from cochlea implant people by hearing parents or hearing people pressure. Otherwise I think cochlea implant ppl should meet other cochlea implant ppl, mainstream meet other mainstream but okay to socialize with deaf school to learn a bit sometimes need to take ASL classes same with cochlea implant my ci friend did take sign language class and it seems to affect her maybe quitting ci. I don't know yet. I have not heard from her since she went to Gall University. I'm mainstream but socializing to learn ppl with ASL as I could. I guess ci, mainstream and deaf school socialize each other to keep sign language up. that's what deaf history is for to keep sign language and good drama action with beautiful sign language. I could not do that beautiful like on that tv that is real good action and I have seen on computer video of deaf sign language from friends passing around and also like myTube video there are a lot of deaf sign language in there. Anyway, anyone seen it few weeks ago???

we have a thread on this such subject... :) search for this words "through deaf eyes" (without quotes of course)

Back