Patriot fans that NEVER leave

:dance: Yea! Patriot won last night :thumb:

Our AllDeaf's Deaf Patriots Nation here... :h5:

Guess what? We are best team in NFL now for this week only (should be another week after Browns game). Taste it as good as it lasts before face Rusters and Drunks ahead. :)

GO PATRIOTS!

Sounds like a good one!!!

Hopefully Brian Sipe or Bernie Kosar will flip the coin before the start of the game!!! I'm the one of the Deaf nation is coming !!!

How about calling them the "Bent-steels"???

He is gonna play even he has no teeth.

:laugh2: Good ones!

:h5: Phillips!!!

Guess what? We are best team in NFL now for this week only (should be another week after Browns game). Taste it as good as it lasts before face Rusters and Drunks ahead. :)

GO PATRIOTS!

This week only??? Come on Max!!! We will be making tons of paper planes while band-wagoning to Ohio, and dump those paper planes in each restrooms (See your avatar) hee hee...

This week only??? Come on Max!!! We will be making tons of paper planes while band-wagoning to Ohio, and dump those paper planes in each restrooms (See your avatar) hee hee...

GO PATRIOTS!

:h5: :h5: Alldeaf's Patriot Nation! I learned that Sunday's game was rated the most viewed game over 2.5 million people watched:shock:

I am so jazzed we are back in the #1 slot of our division , we have the GB Packer to thank :ty::ty:

Keep it up Patriots!!

Make two weeks, okay? :lol:

I will asking my kids to help us out to make more Paperplanes. :D

:h5: :h5: Alldeaf's Patriot Nation! I learned that Sunday's game was rated the most viewed game over 2.5 million people watched:shock:

I am so jazzed we are back in the #1 slot of our division , we have the GB Packer to thank :ty::ty:

Keep it up Patriots!!

Most viewed than all Giants vs Rangers WS games?! :lol:

I am sure our Pats haters here are of 2.5 people to watch that game, too. :D

Most viewed than all Giants vs Rangers WS games?! :lol:

I am sure our Pats haters here are of 2.5 people to watch that game, too. :D
:laugh2: Of course , even the Pat haters watched too

Browns whips Pats?! oh wow...

BROWNS?! oh my..Pats is going to be suck with middle-aged team.

Wirelessly posted

NorCal20 said:
Browns whips Pats?! oh wow...

BROWNS?! oh my..Pats is going to be suck with middle-aged team.

Yep! We are still a good team no matter what. My fellow Patriots did some rockin at Cleveland calling the Browns clowns hahaha how cool is that?

Last edited:
PatriotsvsClownsNovember72010008.jpg

MaxUFC and Restless_heart finally reunited!!!

PatriotsvsClownsNovember72010045.jpg

alldeaf poster with alldeaf members, including Beat the Clowns and Patriots rock the nation poster...

PatriotsvsClownsNovember72010112.jpg

MaxUFC walked up the section with that poster after he did Beat the Clowns poster...

PatriotsvsClownsNovember72010115.jpg

Patriots still rock our nation!!!! GO PATRIOTS!!!

We will get that picture of him with the clown poster...to be continued...:laugh2:

Next week Patriots fans are looking forward to see Pittsburgh Sunday night!!! A tie OT?

Heard they just fired Dallas' coach Wade Phillips just because of 7 losses, even Bills is the worse NFL in our division, 0-8...:roll:

Restless_heart and Max! Great to see you guys here!! I wish can join you guys and have the Patriot nation complete:lol: That's too funny, Max walked up the rows with the beat the clowns sign:laugh2: Smart move, he wore his Patriot hard hat in case someone try to hurt him. I am glad to hear you are all safe and sound from the game. :h5:

We meet the Steelers Sunday, I hope we see a good game! Go Patriots!!

Restless_heart and Max! Great to see you guys here!! I wish can join you guys and have the Patriot nation complete:lol: That's too funny, Max walked up the rows with the beat the clowns sign:laugh2: Smart move, he wore his Patriot hard hat in case someone try to hurt him. I am glad to hear you are all safe and sound from the game. :h5:

We meet the Steelers Sunday, I hope we see a good game! Go Patriots!!

Yeah, that why I wore hardhat there. :) I am sure that I will wear it on every road games from now....how about go to Patriots game together someday, Oceanblue7?

Next week Patriots fans are looking forward to see Pittsburgh Sunday night!!! A tie OT?

Heard they just fired Dallas' coach Wade Phillips just because of 7 losses, even Bills is the worse NFL in our division, 0-8...:roll:

Yeah, Patriots has two tough games come up with Rusters and Drunkers then Lions may be most improved team this year?

Patriots vs Bills ticket game still out there but it is on A Day After Christmas Day. :)

GO PATRIOTS!

Yeah, that why I wore hardhat there. :) I am sure that I will wear it on every road games from now....how about go to Patriots game together someday, Oceanblue7?

Max, I would love that! Yes, keep on wearing the hard hat for road games lol

Yeah, Patriots has two tough games come up with Rusters and Drunkers then Lions may be most improved team this year?

Patriots vs Bills ticket game still out there but it is on A Day After Christmas Day. :)

GO PATRIOTS!

whoohoo! How much are tix?

Back