paper

Kateweb

Reaction score
I have to write a reshearch paper for my ASL class I piced the topic on difrences in Deaf coulture and hearin coulture would any one here like to be interwviewd?
or sugest any articles/books for my project? :confused:

well im not deaf, or hoh for that matter. but ill be glad to help u out anyway i can.

cool thanks i can use all the help i can get but I want to intrview hwearing and not hearing people

you might want to PM Road Runner and ask for his help, he's a great guy im pretty sure he would help u

I am hearing (mildly HOH only) and would be happy to answer any questions you have.

You may want to PM the user on this forum named Nesmuth - he's a great resource on deaf culture.

Kateweb said:
I have to write a reshearch paper for my ASL class I piced the topic on difrences in Deaf coulture and hearin coulture would any one here like to be interwviewd?

I'm h-o-h, how can I help you, Kate?

I'd love to help.

i am not deaf or hoh, but if you have any questions, i would love to help in any way i can. I myself am trying to learn more about deaf culture, so maybe we can help eachother? :mrgreen:

ok no i just nead to figuer out what kinda questions to ask and how to go about wrighting this papper i will keep you all updated.

Kateweb said:
ok no i just nead to figuer out what kinda questions to ask and how to go about wrighting this papper i will keep you all updated.

As the resident journalist, Kateweb, I can assure you that you will not be able to come up with enough questions and, as you write, other questions you have never even thought of will come up, so I'd encourage you to start asking and, who knows? The right answers that you're looking for will literally pop out at you. Just ask any question and watch where it goes...if you want an "A" on the paper, best to start with what you've got, let us fill in the rest. Trust me. ;)

Kateweb said:

Are you in college or high school? Alot of spelling errors. Good luck with your project. :)

Yeah I'd love to help although I am hearing also. Let me know what your questions are!

I am doing a bit of research:
I put up a post looking for info for my deaf culture paper and haven't had any answers - I am wondering why? Its the one about teenager activites - the previous thread to this one. Can anyone suggest why I have had no replies and can anyone help with my project also?

Thanks! :)

Hi Kate, nice name by the way LOL.
That is my name too.

I'd love to help in anyway as well. I am hofh (moderate to severe hearing loss) as well as our 2 girls. We have 3 but only the 2 are hofh, they also share the same level of loss that I have.

So just PM me, I am all for helping out.

I can help ya if you want

I am a Coda and I have been lossing my hearing
pm or aim anytime
kim

hey your hoh too. cool i am also. im a college student struggling. i was just browsing this site and just joined about 20 minutes ago. wow thats interesting i have the same hearing loss as you. i thought that i was the only one in my own little world. wow so u have kids with the same hearing loss thats interesting! well take care

Danielle85 said:
hey your hoh too. cool i am also. im a college student struggling. i was just browsing this site and just joined about 20 minutes ago. wow thats interesting i have the same hearing loss as you. i thought that i was the only one in my own little world. wow so u have kids with the same hearing loss thats interesting! well take care

Yep, our girls are both hofh. My mother is also hofh as well.
It was passed down. Their children may have hearing loss as well.

You aren't the only one struggling either...we all have those struggles.
:welcome: to alldeaf by the way.

Dino65 said:
Are you in college or high school? Alot of spelling errors. Good luck with your project. :)
im a collage student when i was in school my teachers did not think i could suseed so thay did not try i have allways had trubble with my spellin an update i turend in my out line and the list of sourses i intend to use i will post that up latter im at school not and dont have the files, i have a lot of questions but i have to sort them out in my head my boyfreind wants to help but he has all kinds a stupid rude questions i would not dare ask unless i realy was a masacist and wanted to be slaped.

i have not ben back sooner because i have had a lot of studding and just plain not ben on the net, thak you all for wanting to help.

ok question what do think of difrent social classes in Deaf culture?

Back