Pansexual

For me, 6 billion people on earth = 6 billion sexualities. That's just me, though.

I think sex with pans should be against the law. Pots maybe, but never pans. Some people have way too much time on their hands who sit around and think up tredy new labels.

:laugh2:

Learned a new word for today. Doubtful I'll ever use it, though.

I think sex with pans should be against the law. Pots maybe, but never pans. Some people have way too much time on their hands who sit around and think up tredy new labels.

hahahahahaha cracked me up!:laugh2:

Woka and Chase, its very interesting to observe how you two nearly locked horns over the word origin, and i appreciate the special word, etymology. I used it last year and it probably wont be my last time to use that word. It's really something. But Chase and Woka Im glad this settled quickly, as mature people do. I cant help but want to say this in a small way, raising a note about digression on the grounds that anti-christianity as kind of baseless and inconsistent argument against paganism is understandably a 'normal' defense for the hegemony of sexuality. Christianity in the West does Dominate sexuality and the ideas of relationships, no two ways about it. Faucault would have had his feild day in this.
Peace out

And Genderfuck adequately describes the appearence of a certain co-worker whose name I will not publish. But I will say this - I get disgusted everytime I see this person. They have a beard AND boobs!

Uhh, wow...
That was kind of mean.

Disgust is such a harsh word.

But it is how I feel. It is my opinion.

I mean how would you feel if you had to look at something that you felt was unpleasant or unappealing all day? Something out of the norm.

Like for instance a person with one blue eye and one green eye. Or a person that was hideously obese (I'm talking they have to use a bariatric scale to weigh them at the doctor's office.)

You don't want to be mean to the person so you say nothing about their appearence but inside you just feel repulsive looking at them.

Like this:
beard.jpg

It just doesnt feel normal looking at them. Thats what I am trying to convey.

terms

pansexual, well i am in the pagan community and normaly if a person labels themselves as such it pretty much means they are up for anything, I mean Anything. So be care using the term if your just into men and women.

Im an eclectic pagan and follow several fey beliefs but not pansexual
and nor are my friends who are fey... it that whole lumping groups together thing.

how many differnt ways are there to worship the christian god?
methodist, catholic, protestant, lutheran, Nazarene
the same goes with pagan
celtic, norse, wiccan, fae, italian, new agers, shamanism and the list goes on and on.

though a little known fact out side of the pagan traditions that follow a positvie path(which are most) pagans do not believe in satan as the christians veiw him. so if they dont believe in him it kind of hard to worship him

wow did i ramble or what. :iough: sorry

just wanted to give you another view of someone in a community where the word is used

Back