Palin's Daughter--Pregnant!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see that McCain offer refund on tax after spend on health as start is better than Obama which take too far, it's up to Congress to vote. It would cost too much as it eat up our (US) tax.

What you beleive in is your view.

Everybody aren't ready to lose money that fast. thing need have to start with small step to make everybody's habit on budget.

We're not that stupid.

:lol: misleading.

Go back and re-read Brad´s thread "Obama´s supporter".

Any of candidate's children under 17 years old should be off-topic and it should not be our businesses.

Yes, McCain and Palin does not believe in universal health care and said that the U.S. government should not provide universal healthcare for all Americans but medicard/medicare only for poor people. Their reason is the people should take care of themselves either they want healthcare or not but they forget quickly that many Americans cannot afford to join healthcare... when they really want to join healthcare coverage for the family.

Obama & McCain Health Care Comparison

If you want to read more then you can pick anything in that link... Obama vs. McCain

We talked about this issues at Brad´s thread "Obama Supporter". Plenty of links in Brad´s thread "Obama Supporter". They are against Obama´s universal health care plan

Ah, I see the explanation between the health care and universal health care. I had to ask to clarify your statement because you stated that Palin does not support the health care itself. There's a difference between universal health care and health care rather than none at all.

If she did not support the health care itself, She wouldn't be into for the health care as well.

Any of candidate's children under 17 years old should be off-topic and it should not be our businesses.

Yes! It should be off-topic yet people making big deal out of it. It doesn't do much an issue for me to question her like that, really... she is only a year off legal age to be pregnant... things happen in life.

Get over with it, people! :roll:

Too much judging. People loves to hear all these juicy gossipings. Gee, all those medias need to leave this family alone and mind their own business. No wonder, it has to come to this because of the election is drawing near. I think it is ridiculous!

I agree. :) Some people loves to make a big deal out of nothing, Some people hated Bill Clinton and still do all because of the Monica Lewinsky affair. I mean so what? since when anyone is perfect? everyone has made mistakes.

Yes! It should be off-topic yet people making big deal out of it. It doesn't do much an issue for me to question her like that, really... she is only a year off legal age to be pregnant... things happen in life.

Get over with it, people! :roll:

I agree. :) Some people loves to make a big deal out of nothing, Some people hated Bill Clinton and still do all because of the Monica Lewinsky affair. I mean so what? since when anyone is perfect? everyone has made mistakes.

Y'all are missing the point.

Palin wants abstinence taught in the schools and have everyone adhere to it.

And yet her daughter goes and boinks a guy and gets knocked up.

Don't you see the contradiction? :roll:

If not....time to take the :cool2: off.

LOL I second that. :D

:gpost::gpost:

Well, said, Byrdie!

Her daughter's action does not make it her fault, all the mother did was gave her daughter unconditional love and support. Why are you beating up on Palin? Many people don’t approve of pregnancy under the age of 18, but still parents support their children, that's what unconditional love is.

:gpost: and it is very important to keep that in mind when voting because do we want someone who expects to impose her beliefs possibility running this country?

Her daughter's action does not make it her fault, all the mother did was gave her daughter unconditional love and support. Why are you beating up on Palin? Many people don’t approve of pregnancy under the age of 18, but still parents support their children, that's what unconditional love is.

Amen! :)

IHMO, Palin did not do good job with her daughter by allowed it happened to her. So how do I know she will not make same mistake with our country because of her beliefs. No thanks.

IHMO, Palin did not do good job with her daughter by allowed it happened to her. So how do I know she will not make same mistake with our country because of her beliefs. No thanks.

Oh? You except her mother to make her daughter to become a 100% perfect?

:gpost: and it is very important to keep that in mind when voting because do we want someone who expects to impose her beliefs possibility running this country?

Exactly! All we need is for the teen aged pregnancy rate to go up (and it will under the concept of abstinence only, and the data supports that), and then have no health care policy in place that will cover these infants and mothers sufficiently. Then we get into the problems that a teen aged pregnancy causes educationally and vocationally for these young mothers, not to mention the educational risk for their babies. And no policy in place to cover these issues.

Its the domino effect. And Palin/McCain have yet to address the issues of education and health care, yet support abstinence only and the overturning of Roe V Wade that will create additional problems in these areas. They both want to impose their personal values on this country, yet have no solutions for the problems that their values will create. Palin can't even make it work in her own home.

Oh? You except her mother to make her daughter to become a 100% perfect?

I expect the mother to realize that if she can't make the concept of abstinence only work in her own home, she sure as hell can't make it work for an entire country.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back