Palin's Daughter--Pregnant!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's why I'm asking. I want to be sure of your position before I post anything about it.

So, I'll ask again. Are you generally against mothers working in careers, or are you specifically against Palin only?

Okay... It´s about Palin because of 4 months old special needs baby and a pregnant teenage daughter. They should come first. I can't speak for Palin, or for her family, but if I had 5 children including special need baby and pregnant daughter (who would need my support). I would prefer to keep my job as Governor of Asklana over VP.

No, I do not against mothers as careers who can go home to family everyday. I myself am full time working and go home to family everyday.

I am against parents or parent who chooses career to know that their career would make them go away a lot than see their family everyday.

Is Palin´s job as Governor of Asklana not career or what? I would stick my job as Governor of Asklana then I can see my family everyday when I were Palin.

It seem to me that her concern was not about her unborn child and teen pregnant daughter but her political future.

I have my friends who stay with us for 3 days. We talked about Palin´s son... She told us that her sister´s sister-in-law have Syndrome child and know what it alike...which is very different as normal children. It would not possible without the love, care and devotion of the entire family because Downs Syndrome children need to receive the special care and training, also need parents´ present as well. Being McCain´s VP which get her away a lot and mother on the same time is IMPOSSIBLE.

I assume that you would remind me about John Edwards. Yes I would agree that he should put his family (his wife who suffers cancer) first before his candidacy because they need him. I thought he would make his decision to put his family first and take care of his cancer wife but he is not. Of course I have less respect for him. Oh well...

It's sad because I beleive in family comes first.

I don't think Sarah was ever pregnant with the 5th child. Too many covered up truth but then It is not my business. One day it will come out so dont worry...

Yeah... I personally don´t care about her private background.

Did you know those word: "the truth will set you free" :P

Why can't mothers have careers? only men have careers? That is full of craps. I believe in equal rights. We should have our own careers and have it all. :D

Yeah! I see nothing wrong with that because my hubby & I are full time working parents and can see our boys everyday...:D

And behind all fact the young man who cause her preneat say he will married her ....

And behind all fact the young man who cause her preneat say he will married her ....

Can you please provide the source on Levi´s side to here because I haven´t see anything on Levi´s side for want to marry Sarah Palin´s pregnant daughter but I only know from Sarah Palin´s side that Levi and her daughter getting married?

well we got infrom in alaska and in fact i live in alaska and alaska got ealry infrom that all other stand church friend of my told me he will marry her

Again.....action speaks louder than words.

I rather see it that they get married than hear about it.

Besides this could be another 'smokescreen'. :roll: Afterall....there is enough hot air being blown around in this election.

As the GOP turns: Sarah Palin's daughter's baby's father to attend convention | Top of the Ticket | Los Angeles Times

The Palin family already has captured the attention of this hall, after Sarah Palin and husband Todd announced Monday that their daughter planned to have the baby and marry the father. They also asked the media to respect the young couple's privacy.

i found it friend of my was rigth

Thanks, I´ve been read that link before but I need to know Levi´s side. None in that article written that Levi say in his own word.

Palin Slashed Funding for Teen Moms
Palin Slashed Funding for Teen Moms | The Trail | washingtonpost.com

Interesting :hmm:

I read somewhere that Palin said she would urge her daughter to not abort if she expect a rapist´s child. This is an unbeleivable!!! Its about daughter´s feeling and body, not Palin or everyone.

It seem to me that she think we (women) should follow her own way. No way, she should accept the fact that each woman is different.

How could we (women including teens) have money to pay expensive therapies for special need child when they cannot afford to join expensive healthcare coverage? (Palin do not support healthcare).

Palin Slashed Funding for Teen Moms
Palin Slashed Funding for Teen Moms | The Trail | washingtonpost.com

Interesting :hmm:

I read somewhere that Palin said she would urge her daughter to not abort if she expect a rapist´s child. This is an unbeleivable!!! Its about daughter´s feeling and body, not Palin or everyone.

It seem to me that she think we (women) should follow her own way. No way, she should accept the fact that each woman is different.

How could we (women including teens) have money to pay expensive therapies for special need child when they cannot afford to join expensive healthcare coverage? (Palin do not support healthcare).

In the bolded statement - I am quite curious; How did you come across to know that Palin does not support health care? Is there any reason why she does not support health care?

Did Palin statement by saying "I do not support the health care"?

That what I heard about her daughter is pregant when she was young and got married????

I am against parents or parent who chooses career to know that their career would make them go away a lot than see their family everyday.

Is Palin´s job as Governor of Asklana not career or what? I would stick my job as Governor of Asklana then I can see my family everyday when I were Palin.

It goes the same as Bill & Hillary Clinton when Chelsea was in White House... alone.... for umm (looking at years) over 5 years.

I thought you love Hillary Clinton. What's wrong with you, woman? Can't let father take care of children? It's 21st century! Let father be Mr. Mom!

In the bolded statement - I am quite curious; How did you come across to know that Palin does not support health care? Is there any reason why she does not support health care?

Yes, McCain and Palin does not believe in universal health care and said that the U.S. government should not provide universal healthcare for all Americans but medicard/medicare only for poor people. Their reason is the people should take care of themselves either they want healthcare or not but they forget quickly that many Americans cannot afford to join healthcare... when they really want to join healthcare coverage for the family.

http://www.obama-mccain.info/compare-obama-mccain-health.php

If you want to read more then you can pick anything in that link... http://www.obama-mccain.info/index-obama-mccain.php

We talked about this issues at Brad´s thread "Obama Supporter". Plenty of links in Brad´s thread "Obama Supporter". They are against Obama´s universal health care plan

Did Palin statement by saying "I do not support the health care"?

:confused: I thought you know thru links over healthcare issues in Brad´s thread because you were there in Brad´s thread?

It goes the same as Bill & Hillary Clinton when Chelsea was in White House... alone.... for umm (looking at years) over 5 years.

I thought you love Hillary Clinton. What's wrong with you, woman? Can't let father take care of children? It's 21st century! Let father be Mr. Mom!

:confused: Chelsea is not special need child or pregnant teenager.

:confused: I thought you know thru links over healthcare issues in Brad´s thread because you were there in Brad´s thread?

I see that McCain offer refund on tax after spend on health as start is better than Obama which take too far, it's up to Congress to vote. It would cost too much as it eat up our (US) tax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back