Pager Jitters

I have a 2-way pager, when the pager vibrated me; I stopping and pulled over (power wheelchair), read and reply it back then GO.. I've never happens any hits each others. just for safety FIRST! same as vehicles must pullover and stop.. type and reply it..

my friend scary me when I realized she use pager while drive at Rochester. It's when I visit there for brickfest 2001. :ugh:

I still refused to use wireless device while drive.

However, I still have PDA w/wireless to use while there is bad traffic jam. I can use, no problem. Cuz it always keep me company than rather being alone and bore.

I am think about get cell phone pretty soon since Krown PocketComm is less month away that will release. I need it bad so, I could able to contact my family while I am not at home. I always hate to ask the strange to call for me. :|

Do you see all of those stories? That's why I don't wanted to have a pager. It would distracting me all the time if I use a pager.

Originally posted by Stevey Boy
Do you see all of those stories? That's why I don't wanted to have a pager. It would distracting me all the time if I use a pager.

in future, you would need one for meet of demand.

I used don't want one until I realized, it's much difficult to get some help.

Originally posted by illustrator

Seconded with the meet of demand.

Especially when we are all in the era in the soaring need of having these.

Pagers are helpful - for my work, and making plans - I don't have to waste my time by using TTY and sit around to arrange stuff out - pagers do the magic... and it saved a lot of time... and it goes by beautifully!

At least, most of us can manage with these jitters as it can be BEARABLE!!!

This is why pager usage should be illegal while driving! :fu:

Originally posted by illustrator

there is no way that I would use my pager someday.

Pagers can come in handy as another form of communication in person. My friend used his pager to communicate with a gal at a strip club. At the end, he got the best lap dance in his life!

Originally posted by Grumpy Kiki
SIDEKICK SUCKS BIGGER TIME!... theres a limitations on it... :roll:
Limitations? Like what?

Originally posted by VamPyroX
Pagers can come in handy as another form of communication in person. My friend used his pager to communicate with a gal at a strip club. At the end, he got the best lap dance in his life!

Okay, that's it! I am going to buy it. :laugh2:

Originally posted by kevbo
Limitations? Like what?

i couldnt even access to check emails on the interent... only they had to download.. which still not working, its may be cool to have pager sidekick.. but i dont like it.. so for me, its sucks...

Originally posted by Grumpy Kiki
i couldnt even access to check emails on the interent... only they had to download.. which still not working, its may be cool to have pager sidekick.. but i dont like it.. so for me, its sucks...
:confused:

Back