Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucifer Dethroned

Author: William and Sharon Schnoebelen
ISBN: 0937958417
Price: $12.95 US
Pages: 352 - Paperback

Learn what satanism is like from someone who was on the inside

In his search for truth, Bill Schnoebelen eventually found himself involved in hard core Satanism. This book describes his descent. Read about how he moved quickly from level to level, seeking power. While he thought he was moving up, he was really being dragged down. You will be amazed at the utter depths to which Satan ultimately dragged him.

You will also discover that nothing in Satan's bag of tricks can stand against the power of God. You'll read the thrilling account of how God miraculously worked to rescue Bill from the grip of the devil and set him free.

If you know someone who is involved in the occult on any level, this book will speak a language they will understand. It's purpose is to reveal the deceptiveness of satanism and show that its ultimate end is destruction, both physical and eternal.

But the book also presents the good news...that Jesus Christ loves us so much that He died to pay the penalty for our sins so we could receive the gift of eternal life and live forever in heaven with Him.

PARENT: Could you tell if your children were dabbling in the occult? If so, would you know how to help them? This book will help you.

See what others are saying about this book.

Table of Contents

Chapter 1 - Enthronement
Chapter 2 - Ghostbusters?
Chapter 3 - Know Your Enemy
Chapter 4 - The Ceremony of Innocence is Drowned
Chapter 5 - The Devil's Avenger
Chapter 6 - Into the Belly of the Beast
Chapter 7 - The Coming Forth by Night
Chapter 8 - Dealing with the Brotherhood
Chapter 9 - The Infrastucture of Satanism
Chapter 10 - "The Cathedral of Pain"
Chapter 11 - The Waltz of the Sadducees
Chapter 12 - "...The Curse Causeless Shall Not Come"
Chapter 13 - Answers to Some Hard Questions
Chapter 14 - The Tunnels of Typhon
Chapter 15 - "Defectors" from the Darkness
Chapter 16 - Un-holy Grail
Chapter 17 - Dispelling the Darkness
Chapter 18 - Speaking from the Inferno
Chapter 19 - Witnessing to a Devil-worshipper
Chapter 20 - Wrong Way Down a One-Way Street
Chapter 21 - Regenterated, Called and Commissioned!
Appendix 1
Appendix 2

Attachments

• 0175.gif
    0175.gif
    17.3 KB · Views: 1
Book Review on Lucifer Dethroned
Review by Larry M. Jones
President, Cult Crime Impact Network, Inc.

"I have been a police officer for twenty two years, including the past eight years trying to unravel the intricacies of the worldwide Satanic Conspiracy. I am grateful that experts such Bill and Sharon Schnoebelen have been raised up to add their depth and detail of understanding to God's Network in these last days.

"This book was written in obedience to Ephesians 5:11, 'Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.'"

"Whether the reader is an occult practitioner or a humble prayer warrior, this book will be a valuable asset! Bill and Sharon humbly share the evil in their past lives. Their account is filtered and tempered, yet graphic and believable. They cite their sources and openly invite the reader to 'check them out' through occult, secular and Biblical references.

"Commit your reading of Lucifer Dethroned to the true Creator of the Universe, so that He can quicken your heart to His truth that is contained in this book. When you have finished reading, re-reading, and prayerfully checking it against Scripture, ask God how He would have you use what you have learned for His glory.

"Once you have learned the truth, it will set you free!"

Review by Pastor Robert Walker
Bethel Chapel, Issaquah, Washington

I have been a pastor for over thirty years and have met many brothers and sisters of the faith. But very few people have stirred my heart on the original meeting, as when I first met Bill Schnoebelen. My spirit just shouted, "You can trust this man!"

Bill has revealed a knowledge of God's Word that has amazed and blessed me personally. I have had him preach and teach and have seen nothing but the Joy of the Lord and the Power of the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ. I know that the Lord has brought Bill and Sharon into the Body of Christ to teach us about this very important subject from a first-hand point of view.

I am glad to recommend Bill and Sharon, and their book, Lucifer Dethroned, to the Body of Christ. I have seen many people that Christ has delivered from the very clutches of Satan through Bill and Sharon's ministry, "With One Accord."

We join Bill and Sharon in giving all the glory to God!

About William Schnoebelen
Bill Schnoebelen spent much of his life in a search for spiritual truth.

Raised in a devout Catholic home, he determined to get all that God had for him through the Catholic church. At age 5, he decided to become a priest.

However, between the changes of the Vatican II council and the hypocrisy of many of the clergy he encountered in college, he began to seek in other paths. Due partially to the influence of liberal professors at the minor seminary, he studied spiritualism, ESP and ultimately white witchcraft. By the time he had his bachelor's degree, he was a full-fledged witch (Wiccan).

From there, his spiritual path took some even stranger turns.

Since witches believe that there really are no spiritual guidelines beyond the Wiccan Rede: "An it harm none, do what ye will." Bill and his wife (high priestess) continued to investigate various lines of occult power.

Through much travel and also trance channeling, they came in contact with supposedly high "Spiritual Masters" (both physical and astral beings), who told them that different currents of power were necessary to totally fulfill them as authentic seekers on the Path of Wisdom. These included Freemasonry, cultural spiritualism (Voodoo, etc.) Thelema (the Aleister Crowley cult), Rosicrucianism, the Catholic priesthood, Mormonism, and various Eastern philosophies.

Ultimately, through a gradual seduction process which promised them ever greater wisdom, they were led into the Church of Satan, and then "underground Satanism."

This process took almost 16 years.

Because of their belief in the necessity of excelling in all these different disciplines, Bill and his wife, Sharon, achieved very high levels of training in most of the above systems. Though it may be difficult for the lay person to understand how anyone could be deceived enough to become involved in so many bizarre belief systems, the occult mind-set finds little contradiction in getting into many different forms of spirituality, since it is believed that "All gods are one god and all goddesses are one goddess and there is but one Initiator."

Only through Jesus Christ and His saving work on the cross could Bill and Sharon be set free and come to understand that Jesus is the ultimate source of all wisdom (Col. 2:3) and power (Matt. 28:18) and that He alone can bring us into contact with the true and living God (John 14:6).

Today, Bill and Sharon operate With One Accord Ministries, and provide counseling to many people who seek deliverance from the occult.

Books written by William Schnoebelen:

Masonry, Beyond the Light
Wicca
Lucifer Dethroned
Blood on the Doorposts
©1984-2006 Chick Publications, Inc. All rights reserved. Some portions of www.chick.com are copyrighted by others and reproduced by permission,. as indicated by copyright notices on individual pages.

This is bullshit. The same guy infiltrated "Satanism" and "Wicca" at different times, "went up in levels" and was saved by God both times. Yeah, right. That's pure storytelling, and purely looking for a way to get people to buy his book.

Hogwash.

Of course, Chick publications are nothing but full of hate designed to scare non-believers into their religion. Chicks appeal to low functioning losers.

Aside from the potential copyright issues of posting the entirety of those reviews here, it should be noted that the reviewer (Larry Jones) is the president of the Cult Crime Impact Network, which has been thoroughly discredited.

The wikipedia article "Satanic Ritual Abuse" is a good place to start, and it cites quite a few sources. Michael Stackpole's The Pulling Report also has a lot of information on this kind of hysteria, and specifically talks about the CCIN under the heading "Larry Jones and File 18".

To summarize for those of you who don't want to follow the links: the 'threat' of Satanism is far overblown. I suppose I can't comment on the spiritual threat, but blood sacrifice, ritual abuse/torture and so on are incredibly rare, and tend to be the actions of a few individuals not associated with Satanic religious groups.

The wikipedia article on LaVeyan Satanism also provides some insights - most notably, that the Church of Satan doesn't consider him to be an actual being, but a literary concept. Not that there aren't religious (as opposed to philosophical) Satanists, but they are not properly considered members of the Church of Satan. Interesting stuff.

That said, Wicca isn't a form of Satanism; I just thought the above was relevant in terms of pointing out that the ideas in those books have largely been discredited.

Dennis said:
This is bullshit. The same guy infiltrated "Satanism" and "Wicca" at different times, "went up in levels" and was saved by God both times. Yeah, right. That's pure storytelling, and purely looking for a way to get people to buy his book.

Hogwash.
Dont say Bullshit, ( Dont insulted) why first place open Thread? He just suggestion and opionion. You not read it here below

Paganism/Wiccan

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know if this is the right place for this thread but I couldn't find religion section so here i go.

I am wondering does anyone practise pagan or wiccan..... I am just searching the right coven to be initated into but I haven't found the right one yet..... any suggestion?

I read all this. I understand people are very different opionion and nothing wrong Wicca. They said not worship and cult or occult. It called Lucfier Of Light means nothing wrong. It can destory other people's life and I agree Throwstones.

Throwstones said:
Wicca is doing evil in wrong way and hurt every churches without their knowledge. It can destroy their relationship with GOD or pastors or members of church. Wicca people can say I am christian but they will not notice till later it takes a time to do little by bit... then destroy in last days. Wicca looks for faults to cause it. Wicca is looking like a wolf to the churches and try to hurt the members who are sheeps. So watch out for wolves come in and hurt the sheeps. Let the Pastor/Flockers kick the wolves out of the churches!

It called Lucifer Of Light!!!

:wave: EagleCherokee63 --

I've heard about this book. It is an eye openin' book. Very good book to read and it helps some people to understand what Wicca does to people. Satan is real.

I have my own personal beliefs about Wicca and Christianity. That not withstanding, why must we continually debate this? It's senseless. It's obvious to most of us that those who practice Christianity aren't going to agree with those who practice Paganism. Let the debate go, folks. You're not doing a darned thing, because in the end, nobody's mind is gonna change.

Angel_Realm said:
I don't know if this is the right place for this thread but I couldn't find religion section so here i go.

I am wondering does anyone practise pagan or wiccan..... I am just searching the right coven to be initated into but I haven't found the right one yet..... any suggestion?

I don't practice Wicca, but I know someone who does. PM me if you'd like to discuss this.

Hold right there.

There is a different between Pagan, Wicca, Witchcraft and these name listed. I am a herbalist and i don't worship devil. Wicca is a religion where people have their own special gift that they can pass on. I am a healer with herbs therefore i don't use formulated drugs like pain killers. It's not about conjuring spells. Witchery and wizardary are evil, Wicca and pagan is just a practise of closeness with nature just like being a hippie. That is where people get mixed up. Yes you have to be careful which coven you joined and that how people get some bad experience because they have joined a witch/wizard coven and not the wicca coven. A pagan is something that a person practise on it own.

I asked for suggestion, and i don't want to see any people bad mouthing others as they may have their own belief. All I am asking do you know any good wicca coven...... I do know alot about these differences as I have been a herbalist since I was 9 and I still do go to church.

Angel_Realm said:
Hold right there.

There is a different between Pagan, Wicca, Witchcraft and these name listed. I am a herbalist and i don't worship devil. Wicca is a religion where people have their own special gift that they can pass on. I am a healer with herbs therefore i don't use formulated drugs like pain killers. It's not about conjuring spells. Witchery and wizardary are evil, Wicca and pagan is just a practise of closeness with nature just like being a hippie. That is where people get mixed up. Yes you have to be careful which coven you joined and that how people get some bad experience because they have joined a witch/wizard coven and not the wicca coven. A pagan is something that a person practise on it own.

I asked for suggestion, and i don't want to see any people bad mouthing others as they may have their own belief. All I am asking do you know any good wicca coven...... I do know alot about these differences as I have been a herbalist since I was 9 and I still do go to church.
I know what you mean and its true its very general and yes, true, there is a part about nature. I was trying my best I learned from friends of mine was involved till so much jabbering and not getting all the message. Its good for you to check it out and they let me take time to know what this is and its a lot. Like I said they won't force you. I was cautiona dncarefully and felt very uncomfortable of that, so decide not to. Smile

Some involve satanic worship
There IS satanic worship,like Levay Satanism Temple of Set etc......BUT it AND Wiccianism have nothing to do with worshiping Satan.
In a way it IS Satanic, if you define Satantic as non-Christian (some people believe that anything explictly non Christian is of the devil)

those people who wants to worship satan, that fine, but i don't. I am not in it for conjuring spells. I am in it to learn more than what i know. That is all.

Angel_Realm said:
those people who wants to worship satan, that fine, but i don't. I am not in it for conjuring spells. I am in it to learn more than what i know. That is all.

Angel Realm, why do you bring up this issue, "Paganism/wiccan" in this post?? :dunno:

Angel_Realm said:
all I ask was "do you know any coven that i can be initated into"

See my original post in this thread. A UU church is a good place to start looking.

Just a thought on the topic of Wicca being a religion of Satan-worship or being something else... what does it matter? If God is absolute and Satan always the lesser of the two, why does it matter if some people choose to worship Satan? It's not as if their worshipping him gives him more power or some nonsense like that.

That said, I don't believe there is a Satan, at least not in the conventional sense, so the subject is a moot point for me.

deafdyke said:
There IS satanic worship,like Levay Satanism Temple of Set etc......BUT it AND Wiccianism have nothing to do with worshiping Satan.
In a way it IS Satanic, if you define Satantic as non-Christian (some people believe that anything explictly non Christian is of the devil)

LaVeyan Satanism actually is not satan-worship. Satan is considered a symbol, an idea, a sort of metaphor for the negative things in the world, but is not actually a being or deity. In some ways, you could argue that LaVeyan Satanism is more of a philosophy than a religion (similar to how Buddhist philosophy can be separated from Buddhist religion).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back