Paganism/Wiccan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel_Realm

Reaction score
I don't know if this is the right place for this thread but I couldn't find religion section so here i go.

I am wondering does anyone practise pagan or wiccan..... I am just searching the right coven to be initated into but I haven't found the right one yet..... any suggestion?

Angel_Realm said:
I don't know if this is the right place for this thread but I couldn't find religion section so here i go.

I am wondering does anyone practise pagan or wiccan..... I am just searching the right coven to be initated into but I haven't found the right one yet..... any suggestion?

Angel_Realm,

Do you know what Wiccan's doctrine is? Do you know much about wiccan? tell me why you want wicca?

Throwstones

Finding a coven can be difficult if you don't know where to look. They're not generally advertised (for obvious reasons). A Unitarian Universalist church might be a good place to start looking though, as a number of Pagans and Wiccans go to UU services I'm told.

Make sure you understand what I'm saying, I will not stop you from involve those things. I almost, considering to join the wiccans. Its from a friend of mine who is in the wiccans and have few others also involved. You won't involve wiccans right then. Now, wiccans has different forms of group, some in witchcrafts, wizards and warlocks. Some involve satanic worship and some involve in tarot and palm reading and there are others. They are differents. A person will give you a book for you to read and does take a long time to make sure u understand them. Now, it does look harmless, but it isn't. Also while joining, you will have a list of vows. Those some vows are similar to christians examples. Even tho they use the teaching of Solomon in the old testaments. But took it out of context what I have noticed. But those times while I considering to participate, I felt dark and lonely and somewhere along the way, it is God stop me from going further. Bec its dangerous, it like how ariel in little mermaid going thru and think its harmless about the octupus. Paganism is very broad, its like involve in voodooism, evil spirit, and etc. Solomon was involved those things bec he has many foreign wives and follow their religion and which God said that what Solomon did is very evil in the eyes of God. Yes, God will forgive them when they acknowledge it is evil. Wiccans has very good pointers and again, it is up to you, and that's why I share it with you what I learned about them. I hope that will help you some.

hottiedeafboi said:
Make sure you understand what I'm saying, I will not stop you from involve those things. I almost, considering to join the wiccans. Its from a friend of mine who is in the wiccans and have few others also involved. You won't involve wiccans right then. Now, wiccans has different forms of group, some in witchcrafts, wizards and warlocks. Some involve satanic worship and some involve in tarot and palm reading and there are others. They are differents. A person will give you a book for you to read and does take a long time to make sure u understand them. Now, it does look harmless, but it isn't. Also while joining, you will have a list of vows. Those some vows are similar to christians examples. Even tho they use the teaching of Solomon in the old testaments. But took it out of context what I have noticed. But those times while I considering to participate, I felt dark and lonely and somewhere along the way, it is God stop me from going further. Bec its dangerous, it like how ariel in little mermaid going thru and think its harmless about the octupus. Paganism is very broad, its like involve in voodooism, evil spirit, and etc. Solomon was involved those things bec he has many foreign wives and follow their religion and which God said that what Solomon did is very evil in the eyes of God. Yes, God will forgive them when they acknowledge it is evil. Wiccans has very good pointers and again, it is up to you, and that's why I share it with you what I learned about them. I hope that will help you some.

Wicca is doing evil in wrong way and hurt every churches without their knowledge. It can destroy their relationship with GOD or pastors or members of church. Wicca people can say I am christian but they will not notice till later it takes a time to do little by bit... then destroy in last days. Wicca looks for faults to cause it. Wicca is looking like a wolf to the churches and try to hurt the members who are sheeps. So watch out for wolves come in and hurt the sheeps. Let the Pastor/Flockers kick the wolves out of the churches!

Some involve satanic worship and some involve in tarot and palm reading and there are others.

It was Christians that made up the "satanic" part because Wiccans never said that.

Christianity has plenty of pagan concepts intergrated into the New Testament - a virgin birth, a ressurection of Jesus, miracles, etc.

Wicca is doing evil in wrong way and hurt every churches without their knowledge. It can destroy their relationship with GOD or pastors or members of church.

That is ridiculous. From your postings, you are the one that destroy relationships with many people and you end up having an imaginary friend named God. God exists only in your mind; you have NOTHING to prove that your God exists. Everyone has different ideas of what their religious beliefs should be and to hear you saying their beliefs are evil is just irritating.

Then explain this website ......

Here is the website ..... Read the one to the upper left corner where the star and the circle is and it is written in yellow / orange.

That should give you plenty of information by just reading what it says.

http://www.witchway.net/

Why go any further and dabble in wicca and witchcraft. You should know by now that the devil clearly is not a very safe person to be with.

God and The Lord Jesus Christ clearly are very safe people to be with. God clearly warned somebody and God really wanted to help that person, only if that person would obey God then God could really help him.

http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/5012/5012_01.asp

Angel realm asking for suggestion and I shared my experience with her and that's the end of the story. Plus I didn't stop her either. Jesus shared and asked the rich man his decision and Jesus didn't stop him bec the man prefer riches than living for God. So I shared mine with her and I will not stop her, it is her choice and also she may questioning herself and seeing all sides.

Why go any further and dabble in wicca and witchcraft. You should know by now that the devil clearly is not a very safe person to be with

Once again, you're spreading the false information. Wicca website said: "Witchcraft predates Christianity and does not incorporate a belief in the Christian Devil."

There is no Satanism in Wicca. There was never one. It was Christians that made a false claim that Wicca is Satanic.

Netrox, STOP! Enough of your badgering and falsifying and bad naming misused christianity. Enough of that. You are as bad as extreme christians are. Grabing throats. Leave it be.

Netrox, STOP! Enough of your badgering and falsifying and bad naming misused christianity. Enough of that. You are as bad as extreme christians are. Grabing throats. Leave it be.

No, you are THE ONE that spread false information about Wicca being Satanic. I am stating the FACT about Wicca. Don't tell me that I should be silent and let the misinformation slide. Absolutely NO WAY!

*sigh* I see nothing wrong that Angel_Realm want to share her beliefs here with us.

Please stop to judge her belief as Evil, wicca, witchcraft etc.

I dón´t mind to read ANY different beliefs what they share here.

netrox said:
No, you are THE ONE that spread false information about Wicca being Satanic. I am stating the FACT about Wicca. Don't tell me that I should be silent and let the misinformation slide. Absolutely NO WAY!
Hold it right there, these particular groups which friends of mine who are in wiccans didn't join there's groups, there are differents forms in that. Netrox, I'm not going to argue with you. Bec its absolutley senseless

Let me be frank--right now, the WHOLE tone of this thread is pretty disgusting, from just about everybody involved on every side, with the exceptions of Liebling, Teresh, and Angel_Realm. The bashing is senseless and needs to stop.

hottiedeafboi said:
Angel realm asking for suggestion and I shared my experience with her and that's the end of the story. Plus I didn't stop her either. Jesus shared and asked the rich man his decision and Jesus didn't stop him bec the man prefer riches than living for God. So I shared mine with her and I will not stop her, it is her choice and also she may questioning herself and seeing all sides.
Read the whole context what I said. This is what I ve seen. What did I say at the " let her see all side" and I have no authority to stop her. I m weighing both side. Heath is to far to the right and nextrox to far to the left. She's asking for suggestion and I share of my experience, but both jabbering and cutting down on the views. All I can say is this, my faith stand and I have no power to get a rope to make a person not to go or "do my way" thing. Its gonna have to stop. And that's final.

nextrox to far to the left.

It's not about being to the left or to the right, the issue is that you misrepresented facts about Wicca. No Wiccan worships Satan.

I don't like Wicca personally but I don't like when someone makes a statement that Wiccans worship Satan.

netrox said:
It's not about being to the left or to the right, the issue is that you misrepresented facts about Wicca. No Wiccan worships Satan.

I don't like Wicca personally but I don't like when someone makes a statement that Wiccans worship Satan.
Let me get this clear, there are different groups separatly in the wiccans. My friend goes to tarot and stuff group, not the group of satan worshippers. All those who involves wiccans are not the same, but under the name, but separately group. Its very general info in the wiccans. So that's why I shared that.

Wiica isn't bad.. they believe in nature and appreatice everything that God has created. It's not evil so quit bashing!!!

Wicca

Author: William Schnoebelen
ISBN: 0937958344
Price: $10.95 US
Pages: 224 - Paperback

The danger of white witchcraft exposed!

Bill Schnoebelen thought Wicca was a harmless nature-worshipping religion. But once he got on the inside and began climbing to higher and higher levels, he learned that it is nothing more than one of Satan's most clever recruiting tools, designed to lead many into actual Satan worship.

Here is the fascinating personal testimony of a man who stepped into this Satanic trap, and the thrilling account of how Jesus Christ rescued him. You will learn what Wicca is REALLY all about, and become equipped to prevent others from being deceived.

How can witches worship Satan if they don't believe that he exists?

Table of Contents

Introduction
Chapter 1 - Welcome to Wicca
Chapter 2 - Wiccan "Public Relations"
Chapter 3 - What's In a Name?
Chapter 4 - Concerning the "Burning Time"
Chapter 5 - Witches and Drugs
Chapter 6 - Due Sacrifice
Chapter 7 - Is Satan Really a "Christian" Concept?
Chapter 8 - Is Reincarnation an Answer?
Chapter 9 - Power in the Blood
Chapter 10 - The Sacred Altar
Conclusion

Attachments

• 0179.gif
    0179.gif
    6.2 KB · Views: 5
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back