P3 software

p3 is fine but device is wrong becuase I have two Tuner TV and Webcam that tuner tv is default, I need switch webcam default, they forget setting choose device that Signvideo 2.5 have setting :-(, I will wait next beta version

I was having the same problem too. There is no such feature to change the default video from TV tuner. I do have TV tuner but there no option to change it in P3.

me got P3 got life vx cam vista xp all work fine

what problem?

Hmmmm, You downloaded P3? Do you have your own Purple numbers? I am little confused....First you criticize Purple and then you downloaded P3? If you don't like what Purple do then don't use the Purple numbers! If you really have your own MVP, then you criticize Purple at the same time...You are one confusing guy I ever seen in my life. Sorry, I had to say it but that is how I feel about you.:roll:

Hmmmm, You downloaded P3? Do you have your own Purple numbers? I am little confused....First you criticize Purple and then you downloaded P3? If you don't like what Purple do then don't use the Purple numbers! If you really have your own MVP, then you criticize Purple at the same time...You are one confusing guy I ever seen in my life. Sorry, I had to say it but that is how I feel about you.:roll:

MSN-Emoticon-124.gif
I thought that qwerty always hate our Purple.

you have Sorenon vp200 but hate service me have mvp p3 but hate service same here
Chevy57 doesn't care about sorenson. But for you, you hate Purple Communications but why do you have MVP/p3?

Chevy57 doesn't care about sorenson. But for you, you hate Purple Communications but why do you have MVP/p3?

Right, I no longer work with Sorenson. Qwerty, what s wrong with Sorenson. You don't need Purple.

Right, I no longer work with Sorenson. Qwerty, what s wrong with Sorenson. You don't need Purple.

Yea I agree with Chevy's question. Qwerty, like Chevy asked you, what's wrong using Sorenson VP200? You don't need Purple. I am confused same as everyone here about why you did download MVP/P3 if you hated Purple so bad and criticize and bullying against Purple.

You quoted this:
you have Sorenon vp200 but hate service me have mvp p3 but hate service same here

This sentence makes no sense at all. Are you saying that Sorenson hate service you and you have MPV/P3 and they hate you the same service? Is that what you are saying? Well, if you said yes, then you obviously have a problem in your hands. I guess maybe you should throw out VP200 and MVP out of window....but if you are a smart man not throwing both VP out of the window, then you should nicely return your VP200 and MVP. Have a nice day.:bye:

Back