Owwww!!

GoKiGOki48rs

Reaction score
:tears: Pity me!!! oh pity me oh that CURSE!!!

oh lord those mercy that had been given!!

i just twisted my knee! :madfawk: fuck u, my knee!

he is a person with a twisted knee

Originally posted by bbnt
he is a person with a twisted knee

:eek: :fu2: i is not the he? i m the SHE!!!!!!!
i just hurted my knee badly last night.... and i m getting better now.. i just need some pitness

:crazy: aint i that psycho?:shock:

Oooooooooh ouch, that must feel pretty painful. Hmmmm... isn't there anything you can do or take for it? Like ice or apply heat to it? Or even take painkillers? Maybe a massage? I'm no expert on medical health probs.

Originally posted by deafgal01
Oooooooooh ouch, that must feel pretty painful. Hmmmm... isn't there anything you can do or take for it? Like ice or apply heat to it? Or even take painkillers? Maybe a massage? I'm no expert on medical health probs.

lol, just a painkillers and a ice.. thats it.. :eek: simple aint it?

Yeah, pretty simple... Better than hitting your own head on some darn locker door that you forgot was hovering above your head at work one day. I ended up icing it half hour later and had to tolerate with headaches for three to four whole weeks on a daily frequent basis. So be thankful that it isn't any worse than it could already be. Then again, that's kinda hard to do when you're in pain... Hmmmmmm......... Maybe I ought to dose up on Midol and Midrin tonite before I hit the sack.

Originally posted by CapIKIandra
:tears: Pity me!!! oh pity me oh that CURSE!!!

oh lord those mercy that had been given!!

i just twisted my knee! :madfawk: fuck u, my knee!
I give ya some pity... if I were there to see your expression on your face.. .I would... hmmm [m]:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:[/m] sorry to say that...

Originally posted by CapIKIandra
:eek: :fu2: i is not the he? i m the SHE!!!!!!!
i just hurted my knee badly last night.... and i m getting better now.. i just need some pitness

:crazy: aint i that psycho?:shock:

oh I see, your just a little sissy girl who can't take a little pain.

Let me see your knee...

*looks at your knee*

*kicks your knee*

Does that still hurt?

ha ha... :roll: screw u all! u dont even show that u do care :lol:

but thats okay i will live with 1 leg as long as i lived.. :P

wow twisted knee and still typin, as i had one and it make me feel dizzy and feel sick as i couldnt use the computer until the pain go down with full treatment from ER

Back