Out of many, ONE: Android Event is Today!

What App are you using to watch movies? Are they streaming movies or movies you yourself put on the phone?

Download and try Meridian Player Conservative. It supports Subtitles.

Was playing with demo and salesperson said it was not possible. I'm considering calling Tmobile and asking them instead of in store.

Was playing with demo and salesperson said it was not possible. I'm considering calling Tmobile and asking them instead of in store.

Don't depend on sales people to know this stuff. If it not written in the Spec sheet, they will not have a clue. Same goes for calling tMobile.

If you want to find out for sure...go to Android Forums and find the Vibrant's Forum.

android gangs, Trillian's twitter caught my attention. I am twitter follower & tirllian user for windows. Now about time Trillian released IM BETA for android. I gave a try, it is awesome and no crash nor laggy... So, I encourage you to join & give a try Trillian IM Beta.

Motorola: Analyst Puts First Week Droid 2 Sales At 150-200K

He says consumers and store associates are “very pleased” with improvements made from the first generation Droid, with no significant returns or complaints. He estimates the Droid 2 will sell 150,000-200,000 units in the first week, “sold by any measure,” even more so given it is the third Droid. He thinks Verizon in aggregate could sell more than 3 million Droids in the third quarter.

He notes that Droid 2 will likely continue to be out-sold by the Droid X and the HTC Incredible.

Link

Droid 2 is competitive against EPIC 4G & Torch BB?

I hope SAMTAB coming to USA before 2011...

You guys might be miss this good news.. SAMTAB is good for reader such as Nook, Kinder on & on.. But I wait and see Apple's announcement for the 7 inch iPAD, others in next month..

galaxy7inchrmeng.jpg

1) Source

2) Samsung Galaxy Tab P1000 gets wild with Android 2.2

3) G.G. to protect the Samsung Galaxy AMOLED

Back