Out and Back into Hibernation! LOL

thanks Deafskeptic! check your visitor messages lol.

Moonflower yeah I hear the wedding march playing dont you?

It´s great to see you at facebook and then again here... Engaged to be married... Is your daughter, I saw in real life? If yes, wow - tell her to hello from me and congratulations to her!! I miss you all including your friendly & helpful daughter. It´s good to know that your son is home at last.

yeah it is deafskeptic as its been 5 years. At first he was like dang i dont know what to do with all this freedom. But happily he has adjusted semi well to the transition.

lol moonflower wonder if we will hear his very traditional and famous line (bend over and phart) or if we get really lucky oy vey!

Liebling yes it is the same one you met at the wedding. And I will tell her for you. She will be 19 in just a few weeks time. And we miss you too very much so and would love to see you again someday!

Welcome back Bear! Good to see you back here. Glad that everything going good for you. Hope you have a wonderful day for your birthday! :)

eqxpqf.jpg

Happy Birthday and welcome back :)

Welcome back and happy birthday! :party:

Its really nice to see you again, Bear. :hug:

Oh Bearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr !!!!! It is so good to hear from you. Long time No talk or hear from ya.

Glad all goes well for you. Yea I sure miss ya and remmy your daughter at the wedding. Remmy what happened to my son almost got lost at the Ceder Point. Yea he is doing good and at his stepmom's house. Psst his dad is not around anymore he just got up and left and we dont know where but I dont care. LOL

Thought I'd do the same and take a peek in here for the first time in yonks!

Welcome back Bear and good to hear that things are going well for you and yours!

Here's a little reminiscing for your Birthday -- Enjoy!

Wish her a Happy Birthday? Should I dare?
Of course I should, she's famous, the 'net's most hugged Bear!

I met her a long time ago in a place called Deafchat,
She was friendly and fun, a little naughty in fact!

You knew she never ever follows what's known as 'the norm',
In fact, she's often known to cause quite a 'Storm'!

I often wondered what brought on my grey hair,
Could it have been when I somehow adopted this Bear?

I never could have known that there was worse to come,
When I inherited the title of 'Evil Step Mom'!

She spends every Sunday snoozing on her lilio,
This cheeky young lady from US's Ohio.

She's clever and popular and tells it like it is,
As for organising camp trips, she's a bit of a wiz!

So now we raise a toast to the lady who COULDN'T be over FORTY
Hope you had a fabulous day, and didn't do anything naughty!

Kangaroo ;)

Gasppp!!! Mandi engaged already. Welcome back Bear and glad to hear all is well and that ur back at school getting ur degree. Finally for u and glad to hear Tom got a job to keep him busy too. Keep in touch now and then bear and dont let the bees bites ur arse if u hibernate tooo long!

Thank you Koala and absolutely love the cake!! mwah good to see you again and love the Koala's in your sig line

lol Kang mwahhh you!! you always do know how to bring back the memories!! I love that poem you made for me a long time ago.

Deafskeptic yeah hard to believe that Mandi is enganged. And thanks for the welcome back and eeks I hope no bees do as I am allergic to them!

*Cutting Koala's cake now* But finding it hard to cut into that cute little bear cake!

Awww find it hard to eat that lovely bear cake. Thanks bear for a piece. Ummm must be a nice chocolate cake, yummy.

Ty everyone for all the birthday wishes and its great to be back.

Back