Our son's art works

LakeTahoe

Reaction score
Here is our son's art works! He did pretty good job on drawing for his age! :) Enjoy! I'll keep add more whenever I see any neat pictures! :)

**NOTE** DO NOT STEAL/COPY ANY OF MY SON'S ARTWORK! THANK YOU!

gary7782792ll2.jpg

Gary, the snail. He only says "MEOW"

jellyfish7791491he7.jpg

Jellyfish

pineapple7795538zl2.jpg

Pineapple house where Spongebob and Gary lives in

plankton7805492nr1.jpg

Plankton

spongebob7807275yw3.jpg

SpongeBob Squarepants

Heh! That's adorable. It looks like your son enjoys drawing stuffs. Does he want to be an artist when he grows up? :)

No idea...he is almost 8 and he has been drawing since he was about 3. :) He is a train freak...sooo I don't really know what he want to be when he is grown up. :)

thanks though...they are cute and I put them in folder to save. ;)

Heh! That's adorable. It looks like your son enjoys drawing stuffs. Does he want to be an artist when he grows up? :)

AWW!! What a precious little boy! He is so smart! He loves trains...maybe he wants to be a train driver....he has an interesting personalities. Look like he have some good dreams to come true someday. :)

Thanks! yea he is very creative with anything! He loves trains since he was about 3 and still does. :)

He is smart but loves to give me a hard time! Oh well! Wait and see what he'll be when he is older!
AWW!! What a precious little boy! He is so smart! He loves trains...maybe he wants to be a train driver....he has an interesting personalities. Look like he have some good dreams to come true someday. :)

That's really cool artwork he has done! It would be nice to see his drawings of trains as well. :)

Wow, very beautiful drawings your son had done. He's pretty talented! :)

Thanks everyone!! :)

He will be 8 in 2 months. :( My baby!

Yea I will keep eye on the trains artworks. :) And post some more. :)

Back