Our pets in clothes !

Bottesini

Old Deaf Ranter
Premium Member
Reaction score
2hyxca1.jpg

I would probably lose an eye or hand attempting to put cloths on my cats.... :( Though I've thought it would be quite adorable. :D Cute puppies! :D

I would probably lose an eye or hand attempting to put cloths on my cats.... :( Though I've thought it would be quite adorable. :D Cute puppies! :D

Thanks, but you live in Florida. In Iowa winter, they line up for the priviledge of wearing a warm garment!.

Thanks, but you live in Florida. In Iowa winter, they line up for the priviledge of wearing a warm garment!.

:laugh2:

I would buy them little shoes for the snow. :D

Yeah, we don't really have winter here. :( Though when it gets in the 50's you can point out the Floridians because we're all in Marshmallow coats! :D

I misread the title and read "Our pets in our clothes" which made me think "What the?" lol

Yeah Iowa winters suck, I used to live in Lincoln, Nebraska and that winter in 1996 was awful. If I remember correctly, I believe it was a blizzard that year and I still had to go to school (and I walked to school, never got a chance to ride the bus for some reason.).

I misread the title and read "Our pets in our clothes" which made me think "What the?" lol

Yeah Iowa winters suck, I used to live in Lincoln, Nebraska and that winter in 1996 was awful. If I remember correctly, I believe it was a blizzard that year and I still had to go to school (and I walked to school, never got a chance to ride the bus for some reason.).

That would made our pets cross dresser wearing our clothes. LOL!

They look so cute!!!!!! I am still having trouble dressing my fish...so complicated.

Joe in his winter hat and scarf. I know Angel wants to put up some of her dog here soon, and anybody else is welcome if you have any funny pictures of your pet dressed up. :)

dpizvr.jpg

Have you ever tried the shoes? My dogs love the clothes but hate it when I put the shoes on them.

I never have. I have seen too many films of dogs trying to walk, so I thought they would hate them.

Back