TweetyBird

Premium Member
Reaction score
Now yall happy to see that!!!! :ily:

Attachments

• rings.jpg
    rings.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 111
awwwwwwwwwwwww So Lovely!!!! Congs. Both of you! I wish you Healthy and Happiness in ur life. :ily: :grouphug:

Cheri said:
awwwwwwwwwwwww So Lovely!!!! Congs. Both of you! I wish you Healthy and Happiness in ur life. :ily: :grouphug:
hugs hugs!! thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

whee!!! finally got it see..
very nice.. !! congrats in order.. CONGRATS!!

:grouphug:

look nice! :) - i like that kind and it is right kind -- good choice!

Awwww lucky you, Is it for sale?

Lovely rings you both have !

WaterRats13 said:
Oooer!! Beeeotyful rings! :thumb: I sure hope I can make it to the wedding next year! ;)
yea me too i hope that u can make it come here for our wedding!!!! :thumb:

MizzDeaf said:
look nice! :) - i like that kind and it is right kind -- good choice!
thanks so much!!! yea.. i bought a ring for java from my home alabama.. it was supposed $199.99 but woman gave me less to $80.00 so i bought it.. whew.. it was on sale.. hehehehe!!! LUCKY!!! so when i arrived kona, hawaii and gave to java, she cried cuz of her heart belong to my heart.. she love it so much!!! hehe!!! i picked that ring for butch.. hehehe!!! :D

congruation to you both....

I´m happy for you & wish you best of good luck in the future....

your ring look beautiful.... :mrgreen:

Ahhh -- I think JAVA buy them -- Oops I am wrong and you choice beauiful rings, anyway.....

MizzDeaf said:
Ahhh -- I think JAVA buy them -- Oops I am wrong and you choice beauiful rings, anyway.....
JAVA did picked my ring in here hawaii and i picked the ring of hers in hawaii.. so we agreed put rings when i arrived here hawaii on april 6th.. hehehee

TweetyBird said:
JAVA did picked my ring in here hawaii and i picked the ring of hers in hawaii.. so we agreed put rings when i arrived here hawaii on april 6th.. hehehee

Ahhhhhhh -- okey donkey! Thanks

Back